Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Orlando Florida Events

Old 10-26-2015, 08:48 AM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Default Orlando Florida Events

Where are all the C&C's and Cruise nights in the Orlando area at? We are working on moving down to the Orlando area and look forward to attending some of these events.

Also, could some of you locals recommend some good neighborhoods in Orlando. Winter Park is our first choice right now but would like to hear about some other nice neighborhoods.
Old 10-26-2015, 11:46 AM
Ron C!
Safety Car

Received 195 Likes on 153 Posts

I live southeast of downtown. Very easy access to downtown, airport, shopping, theme parks. Lots of areas here that are nice, I would pick one closer to where you will be working. Traffic can be a pain, and I4 is undergoing a major re-construction that will last for years. If you can avoid that while commuting, do it. As for car events, this will give you an idea of what goes on.

http://www.flacarshows.com/

Let me know if I can provide any other info.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:17 PM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by Ron C!
I live southeast of downtown. Very easy access to downtown, airport, shopping, theme parks. Lots of areas here that are nice, I would pick one closer to where you will be working. Traffic can be a pain, and I4 is undergoing a major re-construction that will last for years. If you can avoid that while commuting, do it. As for car events, this will give you an idea of what goes on.

http://www.flacarshows.com/

Let me know if I can provide any other info.
I WFH so location won't matter for me. My wife is a legal secretary and will need to find a new job. I assume there are attorneys everywhere down there.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:27 PM
Ron C!
Safety Car

Received 195 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by agentf1
I WFH so location won't matter for me. My wife is a legal secretary and will need to find a new job. I assume there are attorneys everywhere down there.
We have a few. Many have offices downtown near the court house. Winter Park is not a bad commute, but I can be in downtown within 15 during rush hour.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:23 PM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by Ron C!
We have a few. Many have offices downtown near the court house. Winter Park is not a bad commute, but I can be in downtown within 15 during rush hour.
What suburb are you in?

Get notified of new replies

To Orlando Florida Events

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Orlando Florida Events