Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Anyone around Greensboro,NC have B&B Fusion or Borla ATAK's that I can hear? Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 12:11 PM
BigC6Mike
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Anyone around Greensboro,NC have B&B Fusion or Borla ATAK's that I can hear? Thanks

Debating on what mufflers I want to go with next on my 05 C6, as I currently have the Z06 bi-mode mufflers. I really want to hear what the fusion sounds like before i spend a chunk of money on them and not be satisfied. I read the ATAKs are a good sounding as well. I'm currently running Longtubes, no cats, so I know it might sound off a bit if you still have stock manifolds but as long as I get what the note sounds like, I'll be satisfied. So if you are in the area, please chime. Thanks
Old 12-19-2015, 12:38 AM
BigC6Mike
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anybody?
Old 12-19-2015, 07:43 AM
scott5
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I have borla on my C5z but not sure which borla setup as I bought the car with it. My car should be back in about 2 weeks and I'm also in greensboro

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone around Greensboro,NC have B&B Fusion or Borla ATAK's that I can hear? Thanks

Quick Reply: Anyone around Greensboro,NC have B&B Fusion or Borla ATAK's that I can hear? Thanks