Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Info on the Hot Springs Corvette Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 12:58 PM
LarryMow
Racer

Received 93 Likes on 50 Posts

Hey Larry, I just wanted to let you and your club know that Dad and I had ALOT of fun this past weekend at Corvette Weekend. Everyone was great, extremely friendly and made us feel welcomed like we were family. We enjoyed the scenic drive to the state park (even though the group got stretched out and lost), it was fun. The parade thru town was quite the experience as well. It was nice to finally meet you Saturday at the show and talk awhile...as its always nice to make new friends. Anyhoo......yall did a great job and I look forward to coming back again.
The following users liked this post:
lebvette (04-26-2016)
Old 04-26-2016, 02:40 PM
lebvette
Le Mans Master

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-‘19-'20-'21

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Larry. It was nice meeting you and seeing your dad again.
It seems no matter what you do people always get lost. Somebody will peel off to go to the restroom, or get gas and take a dozen cars with them.
It also happens on the food stop at the end of the parade. Someone wants to eat at a different place...they turn off and take a dozen cars with them. You have to go by the exit # on the instructions. Of course, the GPS will get you there, but it might be more of a scenic tour than you want.
Another year gone, now we can start preparing for next year.
It was nice that the weather cooperated....even Thursday turned out better than expected.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:01 PM
plasboy
Drifting

Received 175 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by LarryMow
Hey Larry, I just wanted to let you and your club know that Dad and I had ALOT of fun this past weekend at Corvette Weekend. Everyone was great, extremely friendly and made us feel welcomed like we were family. We enjoyed the scenic drive to the state park (even though the group got stretched out and lost), it was fun. The parade thru town was quite the experience as well. It was nice to finally meet you Saturday at the show and talk awhile...as its always nice to make new friends. Anyhoo......yall did a great job and I look forward to coming back again.
I agree. Our group all had fun. Several had been there before but it was our first time. Definitely plan to go back.

Joe
Old 04-26-2016, 04:55 PM
lebvette
Le Mans Master

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-‘19-'20-'21

See ya in Eureka Springs Joe. Called yesterday and confirmed my reservation.

Quick Reply: Info on the Hot Springs Corvette Weekend