Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

ESOTERIC at Cars on Fifth in Naples. Now scheduling appointments

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 10:15 AM
Esoteric Detail
Supporting Vendor

Received 462 Likes on 250 Posts

Default ESOTERIC at Cars on Fifth in Naples. Now scheduling appointments

As a part of our partnership with the Naples Ferrari Club, we will be displaying at the Cars on Fifth show in Naples on February 13th.

In addition to that, we are scheduling detailing appointments for the entire week leading up to the show. We will be there starting Sunday, February 7th and working throughout the week.

We will have a booth on Fifth Avenue where you can meet the Esoteric staff, and we will have our 2016 Z07 Show Car on display as well. For those attending...please stop by to say hello. This is THE highest level detailed and protected Corvette you will ever see!

To schedule, or inquire about services, please call us at 614-855-6855, or email me directly at todd@esotericdetail.com.

HRE Wheels . Forgeline Wheels . BBS Wheels . Akrapovic Exhaust . Fabspeed Exhaust . KW Suspension

9801 Karmar Ct. New Albany, Ohio 43054
(614) 855-6855
Contact@esotericdetail.com
EsotericDetail.com
EsotericCarCare.com
ESOTERIC on YouTube
Old 01-27-2016, 02:36 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 908 Likes on 561 Posts
Tech Contributor

I'd love to show my C7 at cars on fifth, however, you must be a member of a corvette club in order to be able to register. No solo registrations as I understand it and I'm just not a "club" kinda guy..
Old 01-27-2016, 04:36 PM
Esoteric Detail
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by FYREANT
I'd love to show my C7 at cars on fifth, however, you must be a member of a corvette club in order to be able to register. No solo registrations as I understand it and I'm just not a "club" kinda guy..
Well hopefully you can at least come over to check it out this year. You won't be able to miss our display / car!
Old 02-05-2016, 06:59 AM
pokerpro
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 387 Likes on 219 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by FYREANT
I used to show my Vette there as well but I stopped because it is just way to many people (spectators). You can't even think about leaving your car to walk around and see all the other cars due to you have to keep an eye on your and assure no one damages it.

I am not a member of any car club but the SW FL corvette club let me go in with them. There were about 100 Vettes that meet at the old K mart plaza on 41 then all drive to 5th ave on the back roads all together. Just show up there the morning of the show (about 7am) and it won't be a problem.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:05 AM
Esoteric Detail
Supporting Vendor

Here's the thread on the final build of our Z07 display vehicle...please be sure to check out the article / video, and stop by to visit us at the show.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1591482574
Old 02-12-2016, 10:20 PM
DRLC5
Le Mans Master

Received 340 Likes on 226 Posts

I will be there tomorrow and will check you out, wish I had known earlier this week, I never look at this section too much, Oh well when do you leave? will hit you up tomorrow my name is Dennis. Take care.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:36 AM
USMMA96
Instructor

Received 106 Likes on 54 Posts

Just saw this car, nicest C7 Z06 I have seen

Get notified of new replies

To ESOTERIC at Cars on Fifth in Naples. Now scheduling appointments

Quick Reply: ESOTERIC at Cars on Fifth in Naples. Now scheduling appointments