Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Charlotte Area Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 08:34 AM
Misterneo
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nccoupe
hey all... I am picking up my 07 z, vr 15k miles, locally owned on monday and wondering what shop in the charlotte market i could have the valves addressed and cam installed?

Thanks in advance.
jhr
Old 03-11-2016, 01:21 PM
workmanw
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 517 Likes on 292 Posts

I posted earlier that I planned to use JHR for my tune. I called them yesterday and they now have no interest in doing tunes for cars that they did not build. I will now be looking to PCM to see if they will do the tune. I'm running stock internals, with ECS SC, Nick Williams 102 mm TB, headers, larger injectors, boost-a-pump, 102nn intake manifold. Car is almost done, still waiting on a few non-mechanical parts. I am getting an initial tune from ECS to get the car running.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:04 PM
Vettes R Us
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by lamboworld
I am using PCM of NC to do my engine build and they use Advanced Induction in Concord, NC to do their head work.

They do a lot of work and it will take you at least 2 months to get on their schedule. They are planning to start on my car in late March.
Originally Posted by LFZ
Hope you're doing well Randy!

My buddy Brian (VettesRus) had his C6Z done with those guys....heads/cam whole deal...car runs awesome. You won't be disappointed.
LFZ is right about PCM, they will make you happy. I just had an A&A kit installed and actually picked it up today. Alvin does great work but their techs are solid and take the time with your build. I stand behind them 100%. Just look at their customer builds on thier website.

LFZ, hope your doing well buddy!
Old 03-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Mikiez06
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Vettes R Us
LFZ is right about PCM, they will make you happy. I just had an A&A kit installed and actually picked it up today. Alvin does great work but their techs are solid and take the time with your build. I stand behind them 100%. Just look at their customer builds on thier website.

LFZ, hope your doing well buddy!
Man, I was up there getting my black Z tuned and saw your yellow one up there. Awesome car man. I will only trust PCM with my car from now on. Great people and they know their stuff!
Old 03-15-2016, 12:30 AM
bonecrrusher
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

Dropped mine off today...

Old 03-15-2016, 02:36 PM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by bonecrrusher
Dropped mine off today...
Tire rotation/Oil Change...?