Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

South Florida: Selling my Inflatable boat, please pass this along...

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 09:22 PM
J3TVETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 405 Likes on 290 Posts
Default South Florida: Selling my Inflatable boat, please pass this along...

Selling my inflatable boat just passing this along. Nothing wrong with it just ran out of space...Great for the kids to play around on or sand bar hopping.

2014 15ft Saturn Inflatable w/ 20HP Tohatsu 4 Stroke + Trailer PACKAGE

2014 15 FT. Saturn Inflatable boat (Multi Chamber) and foldable aluminum floor powered by a 2014 20HP Tohatsu 4 Stroke currently still under factory warranty and very limited use. Included is a 2014 Trailer (Like brand new) for easy transport. There are tons of extras including a Bimini foldable top ($400 value), boat cover, fuel tank with hose connector, 2x Oars, Pump, three rows of aluminum seats, fenders, boat storage bag, engine flush kit, etc.

The boat has been used only a handful of times for cruise's down the intercostal/sandbar and religiously flushed right after. There are no patches or leaks. The engine starts on the first try and is in impeccable condition. Boat will easily cruise at 20+MPH with incredible fuel economy. It is always covered when not in use! The boat is rated for 8 Passengers and very stable. New package cost is over $5500! I do not have space to keep it any longer (bought new toys) so have to let this go!

I have a clear title in hand ready to be signed off to the new owner. If you are looking for the perfect boat, do not let this get away. My loss is your gain. Please no low ball offers. All of the pictures are recent.

$3500
Attached Images     

Quick Reply: South Florida: Selling my Inflatable boat, please pass this along...