Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Xpel Installation Price In Tampa Area for C7 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 02:31 PM
The_Gretz
Pro

Received 207 Likes on 94 Posts
Default Xpel Installation Price In Tampa Area for C7 Z06

Who has had Xpel installed on their C7Z in the Tampa area? I know of a couple places that install Xpel, and one in particular that has a great reputation. I got a quote from the highly regarded one to have Xpel installed on my whole C7Z with the exception of the rear bumper, hatch, and roof: Just under $5k. This includes the rockers and front splitter.

What did everyone else pay and where did you have it done? I also want to have paint correction and coating done and those processes are in addition to the Xpel price.

I'd appreciate any info/feedback you guys have. Thanks!
Old 07-30-2016, 02:34 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

the whole car is overkill IMO......no way I would do that....hell for that just get the entire car wrapped............ I do know a good detail guy though.
Old 07-31-2016, 11:40 AM
The_Gretz
Pro

Received 207 Likes on 94 Posts

Anyone else? I'd really appreciate some input...
Old 08-01-2016, 09:31 AM
XPEL
Supporting Vendor

Received 271 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by The_Gretz
Who has had Xpel installed on their C7Z in the Tampa area? I know of a couple places that install Xpel, and one in particular that has a great reputation. I got a quote from the highly regarded one to have Xpel installed on my whole C7Z with the exception of the rear bumper, hatch, and roof: Just under $5k. This includes the rockers and front splitter.

What did everyone else pay and where did you have it done? I also want to have paint correction and coating done and those processes are in addition to the Xpel price.

I'd appreciate any info/feedback you guys have. Thanks!
For your area, you're right in the ballpark for "nearly" the entire vehicle being wrapped...

If you're having a paint correction prior to the application that's great, but do not apply a coating before installing the clear bra. It can cause adhesion issues when applying the paint protection film. We see many installers and customers installing coatings on top of the film, and that works just fine.

Regarding the pricing:

Keep in mind these are what we typically see across the country and it can vary with these factors:
- Where you live
- Demand for paint protection film
- Size of your vehicle

For a partial front end: This includes 18-24” up the hood and fenders, front bumper, mirrors and sometimes headlights. This ranges from $895 - $1,195.

For full front coverage: This includes the entire hood and front fenders, front bumper, mirrors and sometimes headlights. This ranges from $1,895 - $2,195.

For full car coverage: This includes every painted surface on the car possible. This ranges from $4,500 - $8,000.

When you do find an installer:

- Be sure to ask for wrapped edges where possible (meaning that the film will wrap over the edge of the panel)
- Visit their shop and look at some of their installations they've completed, as certain installers may do things differently
- Exam the installation to see if the visible seams are close the edge of the body panel
- You can ask them if they've wrapped your vehicle before, some installers may have wrapped a few, some may have wrapped a hundred...it's best to find an installer you feel comfortable leaving your pride and joy with.
Old 08-01-2016, 10:18 PM
mrr23
Melting Slicks

Received 114 Likes on 98 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

http://www.paintprotectionoforlando.com/

forum member her richie carbone
The following users liked this post:
The_Gretz (08-01-2016)

Get notified of new replies

To Xpel Installation Price In Tampa Area for C7 Z06

Quick Reply: Xpel Installation Price In Tampa Area for C7 Z06