Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

FS MRR FS01 19/19 - New

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 01:43 PM
workmanw
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 517 Likes on 292 Posts
Default FS MRR FS01 19/19 - New

I have a set of gunmetal MRR FS01S for sale. 19x9.5 & 19x11. These wheels are brand new and never been driven on the road. They did have tires mounted to them, but the car never left the shop with them on. These are extremely light weight wheels. I could not use them because the concave spoke design did not clear my C6 GS rear brakes without a spacer. This in turn caused the tires to stick out farther than I wanted. I was running 305/35/19s Michelin Pilot Super Sports. These tires are wider than other tires of the same size. (Pilot tread width 12.5" vs Potenza S-04's 10.5"). I confirmed on another car that these will clear Wilwood C5 BBK. C6 brakes stick out farther.

I paid $2100, they cost more now. Gunmetal is a $200 option. Selling for $1500.

I am posting here first because my preference is not to have to ship them. I am willing to deliver to NC, SC, Tenn, Va, and GA. Fla is a maybe. I will leave it here exclusively for 2 weeks. Then I will be posting in FS forum, then Ebay.

Wheel thread: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ur-c5-z06.html

Quick Reply: FS MRR FS01 19/19 - New