Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

WTB - 2017 Daytona Corral Tickets

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 06:47 PM
vetluvr
Drifting

Received 64 Likes on 18 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Default WTB - 2017 Daytona Corral Tickets

We are looking for two Corvette Corral tickets for the 2017 Rolex 24. If you can help, please send an email to anderson.frank@basco.com

Thanks,
Frank
Old 10-18-2016, 08:31 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 835 Likes on 595 Posts

I don't have any for you - and I may be looking for some for myself!!

But....just to understand what you want - do you need tickets for 2 people??? Or do you have 2 Vettes you need to get into the Speedway???

When you purchase 1 "Corvette Corral ticket", it includes a pass for 1 Vette, and includes tickets for 2 people for I believe Friday-Sunday entrance to the races (qualifying, practice, and the Conti 200 mile race Friday; the 24 hour Sat-Sun), and of course to the Corvette Corral Hospitality Tent with Vette parking in the infield right next to the Hospitality Tent.

So....If you have 2 Vettes and need tickets for 4 people, you will need 2 Corvette Corral tickets.

If you need to get 1 Vette with 2 people in it into the Corvette Corral, you'll need 1 Corvette Corral ticket.

Hope that makes sense!!

And, anybody that has extras after supplying vetluvr with whatever he needs, shoot me a PM. I need to contact my brother-in-law to see if he's coming down, and if he is I'll need 1 ticket (for his car, and 2 people).

Last edited by BEZ06; 10-18-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Old 10-20-2016, 10:44 AM
vetluvr
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by BEZ06
I don't have any for you - and I may be looking for some for myself!!

But....just to understand what you want - do you need tickets for 2 people??? Or do you have 2 Vettes you need to get into the Speedway???

When you purchase 1 "Corvette Corral ticket", it includes a pass for 1 Vette, and includes tickets for 2 people for I believe Friday-Sunday entrance to the races (qualifying, practice, and the Conti 200 mile race Friday; the 24 hour Sat-Sun), and of course to the Corvette Corral Hospitality Tent with Vette parking in the infield right next to the Hospitality Tent.

So....If you have 2 Vettes and need tickets for 4 people, you will need 2 Corvette Corral tickets.

If you need to get 1 Vette with 2 people in it into the Corvette Corral, you'll need 1 Corvette Corral ticket.

Hope that makes sense!!

And, anybody that has extras after supplying vetluvr with whatever he needs, shoot me a PM. I need to contact my brother-in-law to see if he's coming down, and if he is I'll need 1 ticket (for his car, and 2 people).

Two Corvettes
Old 12-27-2016, 12:33 PM
vetluvr
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '08

Ttt

Get notified of new replies

To WTB - 2017 Daytona Corral Tickets

Quick Reply: WTB - 2017 Daytona Corral Tickets