Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Experience with City Chevy Body Shop in Charlotte?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Wampa
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Experience with City Chevy Body Shop in Charlotte?

My car was damaged this weekend while visiting Tail of the Dragon and area. Hit and run while parked at a scenic overlook off the Skyway....was feet away and heard/saw it happen... I'm in Charlotte, NC so visited City Chevrolet Collision Center today assuming they have experience repairing these cars. Witnessed several Corvettes being repaired while there. I would appreciate anyone's feedback that has had work performed there on their Corvette--how happy were you with service during repair and the quality of the work? Any recommendations on other repair facilities is also welcome if you had personal experience with them. Thanks for your time!
Old 11-04-2016, 07:48 AM
Jimnc
Drifting

Received 139 Likes on 98 Posts

City Chevrolet is the body shop for the Hendrick Auto Group including BMW, Mercedes and Lexus. Over the years I have had body work done there on my Lexus, Mercedes and the wife's BMW. They did good work.
You should consider Corevettes, Etc on Wilkinson Blvd. The owner Dub is an active member of this forum and well known for his work restoring corvettes.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:44 PM
bonecrrusher
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

They replaced the top on my C6 when they had the delaminating roof issue.

I like the body work - but they did a **** job on fitting the headliner cloth that is on it.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Wampa
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Appreciate the responses guys; car is at City now having fender and bumper paintwork and headlight assembly replaced. I'll post up with pics when I have it back.

Get notified of new replies

To Experience with City Chevy Body Shop in Charlotte?

Quick Reply: Experience with City Chevy Body Shop in Charlotte?