Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Where to go for alignment in West Palm?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 11:38 AM
Adam Silver05
Racer

Received 61 Likes on 43 Posts

Default Where to go for alignment in West Palm?

Does anybody know where I can go for an alignment in West Palm Beach, FL where they can do rear caster (many can only do camber and toe). I understand that it takes a special tool? I am willing to drive to Ft Lauderdale or equivalent if need be. I hope to find some place that someone has been to and liked.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:02 PM
Harris
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam Silver05
Does anybody know where I can go for an alignment in West Palm Beach, FL where they can do rear caster (many can only do camber and toe). I understand that it takes a special tool? I am willing to drive to Ft Lauderdale or equivalent if need be. I hope to find some place that someone has been to and liked.
I believe Eismann's Corvette in Jupiter can do it. they do very good work. Weber Wheel Alignment in WPB used to be very good, I have not had a car in there in a few years however.

Last edited by Harris; 11-14-2016 at 02:05 PM.
Old 11-15-2016, 04:47 PM
Adam Silver05
Racer

Received 61 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Harris
I believe Eismann's Corvette in Jupiter can do it. they do very good work. Weber Wheel Alignment in WPB used to be very good, I have not had a car in there in a few years however.
Yep. I just called them. They can do the alignment including the rear caster. I have an appointment.

Get notified of new replies

To Where to go for alignment in West Palm?

Quick Reply: Where to go for alignment in West Palm?