Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Experience With Buyavette.net Service Department of Atlanta Ga

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Slowridr
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Experience With Buyavette.net Service Department of Atlanta Ga

Just wondering if anyone has or has heard of anyone's experience with the service department of Buyavette.net in Atlanta, Ga.

Would love to hear of any experiences.

Moderator I have no idea of a better place to put this thread. The question really is pertinent to any generation Vette. I own a C6 so I figured I would post here but if a better spot needed please move.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:46 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

This section, Transactions Feedback, is for reporting transactions, not soliciting opinions and/ or input.

If you are interested in gaining opinions about this company as it regards a C6 you might ask there, or in the General discussion area of the particular car you may be shopping for. As that is not clear, I will close this and let you go ahead and post in one of the generational sections of your choice.

Edit- actually, as I see you are looking for info on a specific geographic location, I will move this to the appropriate regional section. (Southeast)

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 12-06-2016 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Move thread
Old 12-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Atomic6
Pro

Received 237 Likes on 126 Posts

They are a bit pricey from what I have seen. I visited their booth at a Corvette show this past summer. I sent them an e/mail about doing some work on my C4 and they never replied. That's enough of an answer for me. I found someone else.

Get notified of new replies

To Experience With Buyavette.net Service Department of Atlanta Ga

Quick Reply: Experience With Buyavette.net Service Department of Atlanta Ga