Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

South Florida Mechanic/Shop without Corvette Tax

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Nelson765
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts
Default South Florida Mechanic/Shop without Corvette Tax

I'm looking to do a few mods to my C6 LS3. Looking at options; CAI, Headers, Cam, intake or even a supercharger. Not necessary in that order, maybe gradually or maybe all the bolt on and cam together. Maybe just get the supercharger by itself and leave the rest for later. I know my mechanical limitations and decided to have a professional do the job, instead of me trying to save $$$ and mess up my car. It is my daily driver. I am in South Miami but I'm willing to drive a couple of hours to the right shop and the right price. Most performance shops around have that Corvette Tax. Even to install simple stuff like headers they charge Brain Surgery prices. Can anyone recommend a shop that knows Corvettes but charges normal prices without the Vette Tax? or are there any shops in the area that are willing to work with me on the installation prices? There are great prices on performance parts online, specially this time of the year but the installations prices kill the deals!
Old 01-02-2017, 06:29 PM
J3TVETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 405 Likes on 290 Posts

Get it done right the first time and speak to Howard and Scott at Redline Performance. I love DIY but there are some things I don't trust myself to do and I always turn to these guys to get it done. It's not just a shop but true professionals. I'm not sure what you are looking to pay but definitely give them a call first it's worth the drive.
The following 2 users liked this post by J3TVETTE:
drew@redlinemotorsports (01-15-2017), Nelson765 (01-02-2017)
Old 01-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Nelson765
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by slowstang305
Get it done right the first time and speak to Howard and Scott at Redline Performance. I love DIY but there are some things I don't trust myself to do and I always turn to these guys to get it done. It's not just a shop but true professionals. I'm not sure what you are looking to pay but definitely give them a call first it's worth the drive.
Thanks for the advice! Your opinion is shared with many people in this Forum, they have a great reputation and worth checking them out.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:32 PM
1bdvet
Team Owner

Received 4,505 Likes on 3,590 Posts
U.S. Air Force
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Here is Redline contacts.

http://www.redline-motorsports.net/contact/

Get notified of new replies

To South Florida Mechanic/Shop without Corvette Tax

Quick Reply: South Florida Mechanic/Shop without Corvette Tax