Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Re-commissioning my '99 Vette

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 03:22 PM
NorthernProducer
Pro

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Re-commissioning my '99 Vette

My 1999 Vette had been in storage for a number years and it was time to take it out and enjoy the ride. It still had the OEM tires, TPMS sensors, and fluids (except engine oil/filter). I decided to have all the re-commissioning work done at DBR High Performance in Spring Hill, TN and I have to say they did a great job. I picked the Vette up today from owner David Branson and we went over all aspects of the car where they performed the re-commissioning work and inspections. It took them only a week to finish the job and when I saw the car today, it was spotless. On the trip home, it drove like a new '99 Vette. The guys at DBR are professional and understand how "picky" some of us Vette owners can be about our cars. I will not hesitate to recommend them in the future. I'd like to add that there were a fair number of late model Vette's in the shop getting serious work done to boost their owners' HP addiction. If you are in Middle Tennessee, check them out: www.dbrhighperformance.com

Note: I am NOT connected to the company in any way other than being a satisfied customer.

Quick Reply: Re-commissioning my '99 Vette