Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Atlanta Area Alignment Shop

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Jimmyz28
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts

Default Atlanta Area Alignment Shop

I've been using these guys for a while on ALL my cars. If you need your GoFast car(s) aligned or any other car for that matter call PERFECT PERFORMANCE in Roswell, GA. Their alignment rack and technician are the best, bar-none. Can't say enough great things about this shop. Ask for Ken.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:43 AM
rays06C6
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you for the advice.
I needed some new tires for my 2006 C6 and took your advice. Had them installed, and wheels aligned at Perfect Performance yesterday. Price was competitive and I was very pleased with the work. Ken and his staff are very responsive, competent and congenial.
The following users liked this post:
Jimmyz28 (02-20-2017)
Old 02-18-2017, 12:15 PM
Jimmyz28
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by rays06C6
Thank you for the advice.
I needed some new tires for my 2006 C6 and took your advice. Had them installed, and wheels aligned at Perfect Performance yesterday. Price was competitive and I was very pleased with the work. Ken and his staff are very responsive, competent and congenial.

Glad it worked out so well. Did you tell Ken you heard about them from this guy Jimmy??
Old 02-25-2017, 07:04 AM
rays06C6
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmyz28

Glad it worked out so well. Did you tell Ken you heard about them from this guy Jimmy??
I told him I contacted Perfect Performance after reading a post on the Corvette forum, but I did not mention your name (Sorry!). Following the installation, I told him I would also post a recommendation on the forum.
Thanks again and best regards.
Ray
The following users liked this post:
Jimmyz28 (02-25-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To Atlanta Area Alignment Shop

Quick Reply: Atlanta Area Alignment Shop