Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Clearguard Nano installers in FL?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 12:53 PM
17gs
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Clearguard Nano installers in FL?

UPDATE:
I received a return call from the company. Spoke with Viet. Super nice and Awesome to chat with. Answered all my questions about the film. They have one authorized installer in the entire state of Florida. He is out of Miami Florida.

Dealer: Hugh’s Detailing
Contact: Brandon @ (786) 447-8885 / brandon@hughsdetailing.com

Aloha fellas!
Who are your recommended installers in FL? I'll mostly be between Jacksonville and New Smyrna Beach, but can travel just about anywhere in the state. We frequently takes trips to S. FL, so even there is okay, but not ideal.
Thank you,
Jennifer

On a side note, I checked the company's website (Prestige Films) to see if they had a list of authorized installers, which they do not. I also called every single phone number listed on their website for their contact information during normal business hours on two separate days. Never once did anyone answer the phone and I had to leave a voicemail, which has not been returned as of yet. I know the clearguard receives great reviews, but it really makes me wonder what kind of issues I would have if there were any warranty problems.

Last edited by 17gs; 02-23-2017 at 05:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Clearguard Nano installers in FL?