Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

possible move to Kissimmee area

Old 03-20-2017, 06:57 PM
joec
Melting Slicks

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts

Default possible move to Kissimmee area

so it looks like we will finally be making the move down south... been looking in the Kissimmee area (mattamyhomes).. I did notice a dealer in the area I think on OBT off 417... any info on them, good or bad.. I have 2013 GS and just wondering.. Also any clubs in the Kissimmee area?

thanks,
/joe
Old 03-21-2017, 04:02 AM
T2G2
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts
SoCal Events Coordinator

Originally Posted by joec
so it looks like we will finally be making the move down south... been looking in the Kissimmee area (mattamyhomes).. I did notice a dealer in the area I think on OBT off 417... any info on them, good or bad.. I have 2013 GS and just wondering.. Also any clubs in the Kissimmee area?

thanks,
/joe
Go to www.flacarshows.com and scroll through the sites (Central Florida would be for you) but you can see all the car shows and groups throughout the State
Good Luck
Tony
Old 03-21-2017, 08:08 AM
Ron C!
Safety Car

Received 195 Likes on 153 Posts

That is Starling Chevrolet. I have not used them, but have heard good things. Autonation on west Colonial has one of the best Corvette techs in the southeast, and a segregated Corvette shop. Kieth is the best.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:41 PM
joec
Melting Slicks

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron C!
That is Starling Chevrolet. I have not used them, but have heard good things. Autonation on west Colonial has one of the best Corvette techs in the southeast, and a segregated Corvette shop. Kieth is the best.

Ok I think Colonial is also route 50 right.. Our chiropractor that we use is over there.. I have a extended warranty on the car, so just in case...

thanks,
/joe

Last edited by joec; 03-21-2017 at 08:46 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To possible move to Kissimmee area

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: possible move to Kissimmee area