Southern California Southern California

Got my new Vette from MacMulkin Chev

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 01:46 PM
NBVette
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my new Vette from MacMulkin Chev

For all the SoCal Vette people, I just posted on the General C6 discussion that I had a great experience getting my new Vette at MacMulkin Chev, Nashua, New Hampshire. I found the dealers around OC not very knowledgeable and not willing to offer a really great deal. I had heard lots of positive on this Forum about Tommy Thompson at MacMulkin. It is a family owned store and #2 in the country in Vette sales. So I gave him a shot and it was a great experience. I got a great deal on the car I ordered and he arranged for the delivery at an OC dealer. Great experience and if you are considering buying a new one, give him a look.

BTW, if you are wondering what I got, it is a 427, Cyber Gray, Ebony interior and top, standard cup wheels, and red calipers. no pictures just yet. Just awesome.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:34 PM
richp5
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Congratualions! Did you check out Boardwalk in San Jose prior to your purchase? I noticed some good prices from them but didn't compare with others as of yet. I'm still on the fence for a 427 but don't want to finance and concered about trade-in and other stuff.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:27 PM
JC7
Safety Car

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by richp5
Congratualions! Did you check out Boardwalk in San Jose prior to your purchase? I noticed some good prices from them but didn't compare with others as of yet. I'm still on the fence for a 427 but don't want to finance and concered about trade-in and other stuff.
I have got 3 Vettes from Tim at Broadwalk, I check with Tommy last year, nice guy but his price got beat big time by Broadwalk!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:28 PM
bearphoto
Safety Car

Received 302 Likes on 200 Posts
SoCal Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '12

I also got my 427 vert from MacMaulkin this past August. I flew back to New Hampshire and picked up the car and drove it back to So. Cal!. It was a great trip, the car was flawless and the most fun was on Route 66 in Arizona especially in the town of Seligman. It drew lots of attention especially from a japanese tour bus group!
Old 12-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Tom45
Pro

Originally Posted by NBVette
For all the SoCal Vette people, I just posted on the General C6 discussion that I had a great experience getting my new Vette at MacMulkin Chev, Nashua, New Hampshire. I found the dealers around OC not very knowledgeable and not willing to offer a really great deal. I had heard lots of positive on this Forum about Tommy Thompson at MacMulkin. It is a family owned store and #2 in the country in Vette sales. So I gave him a shot and it was a great experience. I got a great deal on the car I ordered and he arranged for the delivery at an OC dealer. Great experience and if you are considering buying a new one, give him a look.

BTW, if you are wondering what I got, it is a 427, Cyber Gray, Ebony interior and top, standard cup wheels, and red calipers. no pictures just yet. Just awesome.
I am just curious about what OC dealer you used for delivery, approximately how much they charged and how satified were you with their service. I was considering ordering one from an out-of-state dealer until I found just what I wanted at Boardwalk about 10 months ago. I would still consider ordering one in the future.

I was also very unhappy about the pricing and knowledge from the local dealers.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:44 AM
NBVette
Instructor

It was delivered at DeLillo Chev in Hunt Bch. Courtesy delivery runs from $300 to $500. They prepped car and did paperwork for tax and lic. but didn't do much else. They were nice people though. I get that they didnt get the sale so probably didn't do as much as their own sale. I was fine with it.
Old 12-22-2012, 12:39 PM
Tom45
Pro

Originally Posted by NBVette
It was delivered at DeLillo Chev in Hunt Bch. Courtesy delivery runs from $300 to $500. They prepped car and did paperwork for tax and lic. but didn't do much else. They were nice people though. I get that they didnt get the sale so probably didn't do as much as their own sale. I was fine with it.
Thanks for the information.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:23 PM
boraxman
Race Director

Received 310 Likes on 200 Posts

Old 12-22-2012, 08:48 PM
ScottJ03
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice, congrats

Get notified of new replies

To Got my new Vette from MacMulkin Chev