Southern California Southern California

Sattelite radio

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Seymore38
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sattelite radio

Anyone know who can service a satellite radio in the San Diego area I think it might be the receiver that has a problem on a C6 2007 with navigation?
Old 04-05-2014, 01:50 PM
slief
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

If you feel like traveling down to Simi Valley, I could probably help assuming it's the XM receiver you are talking about. I think I may have one here from my C6 that I recently sold. I swapped mine out for a Sirius receiver when got my car. The receiver is located behind the glove box if I am not mistaken. Depending on the issue, the first thing I would do is drop the glove box down, located the XM receiver and check both the antenna connections as well as the power connections.

What exactly is your issue? Feel free to PM me.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Seymore38
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slief
If you feel like traveling down to Simi Valley, I could probably help assuming it's the XM receiver you are talking about. I think I may have one here from my C6 that I recently sold. I swapped mine out for a Sirius receiver when got my car. The receiver is located behind the glove box if I am not mistaken. Depending on the issue, the first thing I would do is drop the glove box down, located the XM receiver and check both the antenna connections as well as the power connections. What exactly is your issue? Feel free to PM me.
the radio does not see the xm1 or xm2 the receiver is behind the water fall it's a vert.

Get notified of new replies

To Sattelite radio

Quick Reply: Sattelite radio