Southern California Southern California

Took Big Red up Angeles Crest to Newcomb's Ranch Inn just now.

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 04:13 PM
F4 Phantom
Melting Slicks

Received 490 Likes on 292 Posts

Default Took Big Red up Angeles Crest to Newcomb's Ranch Inn just now.

Crystal red C7 tore up the mountains pretty good! Lot's of bikes. What a great way to spend a Sunday morning. Sorry, no pics. Friday morning we're off to Big Bear. I promise I'll post pics.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Twistedpixels
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by F4 Phantom
Crystal red C7 tore up the mountains pretty good! Lot's of bikes. What a great way to spend a Sunday morning. Sorry, no pics. Friday morning we're off to Big Bear. I promise I'll post pics.
I saw a red C7 on sunday coming down just before the freeway but it was a vert. I was in my LMB C6 Z. I drove up the crest on Saturday early afternoon following a bunch of guys in some acura NSX's the one I was behind was loud as hell with all kinds of aero spoilers on it and a huge rear defuser. He could not pull away from me at all in the straights or turns and I was only half throttle most of the time.lol
Old 08-18-2014, 07:41 PM
F4 Phantom
Melting Slicks

Received 490 Likes on 292 Posts

Originally Posted by Twistedpixels
I saw a red C7 on sunday coming down just before the freeway but it was a vert. I was in my LMB C6 Z. I drove up the crest on Saturday early afternoon following a bunch of guys in some acura NSX's the one I was behind was loud as hell with all kinds of aero spoilers on it and a huge rear defuser. He could not pull away from me at all in the straights or turns and I was only half throttle most of the time.lol
My C7 is a vert. That was me. We came down early afternoon. Did you see all those Audis in a club? They were going up when I was coming down. We stopped at Newcomb's Ranch Inn and sat at the bar with the bikers and had iced teas.

Last edited by F4 Phantom; 08-19-2014 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Twistedpixels
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by F4 Phantom
My C7 is a vert. That was me. We came down early afternoon. Did you see all those Audis in a club? They were going up when I was coming down. We stopped at Newcomb's Ranch Inn and sat at the bar with the bikers and had iced teas.
No I didn't see the Audis. I have seen a lot of C7's around LC lately. 2 white ones a black one and 2 red ones and yours. One guy in the black one followed me until he could ask me what I have done to mine since he likes how it sounds.lol

Get notified of new replies

To Took Big Red up Angeles Crest to Newcomb's Ranch Inn just now.

Quick Reply: Took Big Red up Angeles Crest to Newcomb's Ranch Inn just now.