Southern California Southern California

2010 Corvette crash near ketchum Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Sudstrain
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default 2010 Corvette crash near ketchum Oklahoma

My Condolences to Ben Santilli and his family on the loss of their son!I work with his father in ABInbev brewery Los Angeles. CRAIG COUNTY, Oklahoma - A Tulsa man was killed Saturday night outside Ketchum when the car he was riding in ran off the road and crashed. Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers say the single-car collision took place about 4 miles outside town on County Road 4430.
Vinita resident Anthony Duane Clarkson was driving southbound when his 2010 Chevrolet Corvette left the roadway, went through a barbed wire fence and struck a tree, a collision report states. The car continued along the fence line for about 350 feet before coming to a stop.
Troopers say Clarkson had two passengers in the two-seater vehicle: 30-year-old Michael Paul Santill[/COLOR]i of Tulsa and 36-year-old Brook Carter of Ketchum. Both were thrown from the vehicle, and Santilli was pronounced dead at the scene of massive injuries.
The 50-year-old Clarkson was partly ejected from the driver's side window, and he was taken to a Tulsa hospital with arm and leg injuries. He's said to be stable.
Carter is also said to be stable at a Tulsa hospital with leg injuries.
Troopers say the condition of the driver at the time of the wreck and the cause of the collision are under investigation. No one was wearing a seat belt.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:46 AM
jbsblownc5
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 897 Likes on 403 Posts
2017 C5 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Sudstrain
My Condolences to Ben Santilli and his family on the loss of their son!I work with his father in ABInbev brewery Los Angeles. CRAIG COUNTY, Oklahoma - A Tulsa man was killed Saturday night outside Ketchum when the car he was riding in ran off the road and crashed. Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers say the single-car collision took place about 4 miles outside town on County Road 4430.
Vinita resident Anthony Duane Clarkson was driving southbound when his 2010 Chevrolet Corvette left the roadway, went through a barbed wire fence and struck a tree, a collision report states. The car continued along the fence line for about 350 feet before coming to a stop.
Troopers say Clarkson had two passengers in the two-seater vehicle: 30-year-old Michael Paul Santill[/COLOR]i of Tulsa and 36-year-old Brook Carter of Ketchum. Both were thrown from the vehicle, and Santilli was pronounced dead at the scene of massive injuries.
The 50-year-old Clarkson was partly ejected from the driver's side window, and he was taken to a Tulsa hospital with arm and leg injuries. He's said to be stable.
Carter is also said to be stable at a Tulsa hospital with leg injuries.
Troopers say the condition of the driver at the time of the wreck and the cause of the collision are under investigation. No one was wearing a seat belt.

Sorry to hear this...

Quick Reply: 2010 Corvette crash near ketchum Oklahoma