Southern California Southern California

WTB: OEM Z06 Lug Nuts | PICS for Reference

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 10:49 PM
The Six
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default WTB: OEM Z06 Lug Nuts | PICS for Reference

Pictures below say it all. I'm looking for a set of OEM lug nuts for my 2001 Z06. PICS below reference exactly what I'm looking for.

I don't need the plastic caps, just 20 lugs with 4 of them locking...and, of course the matching key.

You'll notice in the PICS, the OEM lugs have a yellow/gold zinc plated finish. Threads on the outside diameter of the lugs to screw on the plastic caps.

If not a whole set, if someone has just the 4 locking lugs and matching key, that would do.

Please help!! Thank you for looking!!

FRONT WHEEL ALL LUGS

FRONT WHEEL LOCKING LUG

REAR WHEEL ALL LUGS

REAR WHEEL LOCKING LUG

Last edited by The Six; 12-04-2014 at 11:04 PM.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:27 PM
94transamgt
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by a pair of sixes
Pictures below say it all. I'm looking for a set of OEM lug nuts for my 2001 Z06. PICS below reference exactly what I'm looking for.

I don't need the plastic caps, just 20 lugs with 4 of them locking...and, of course the matching key.

You'll notice in the PICS, the OEM lugs have a yellow/gold zinc plated finish. Threads on the outside diameter of the lugs to screw on the plastic caps.

If not a whole set, if someone has just the 4 locking lugs and matching key, that would do.

Please help!! Thank you for looking!!

FRONT WHEEL ALL LUGS

FRONT WHEEL LOCKING LUG

REAR WHEEL ALL LUGS

REAR WHEEL LOCKING LUG

I have a set that looks the same it is from a 96 camaro ss c4 zr1 style wheels. I have 20 caps 20 lugnuts 4 are locks and the key socket. Let me know if your interested.
Old 12-06-2014, 03:33 AM
The Six
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks! PM sent.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:42 PM
pkincy
Safety Car

Received 645 Likes on 485 Posts

The Camaro and the C5 are different but will work on the car. The key is will the caps for a C5 work on a Camaro lug nut. I think so as I have had both but the nutz themselves are deeper on one of them.

I believe I threw away all my lugs with outside threads just a month or so ago. I must have had 80. I was over at the garage changing wheels/tires on the Z today. I left something there so have to go by tomorrow and will check if I have a set also.

A question. Do you park outside? If so, I certainly see the need for the locking nutz, but for the life of me I think the only people that are defeated at removing wheels by those locking lugz are the owners when they lose/misplace the key. Or worse it gets put on slightly askew and then gets stripped by the wrench.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: OEM Z06 Lug Nuts | PICS for Reference

Quick Reply: WTB: OEM Z06 Lug Nuts | PICS for Reference