Southern California Southern California

Los Angeles or surrounding are car storage?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 07:28 PM
apexman
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Los Angeles or surrounding area car storage?

I am going to need a place to store my Corvette FRC if it does not sell soon to make room for a C6 Z06. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place in and around Los Angeles. I live in Beverly Hills and would be looking for a storage place around LA or the valley area but not as far as Orange County. Close to WSIR or Button Willow track would also be good.

Thanks,
Derek

Last edited by apexman; 02-19-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:28 AM
Sudstrain
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Indor secure storage,great service.I store my RV before I move to Las Vegas. Talk to Mike.Here is the link to the webside.By the way Jeff Dunham store his car collection there.
http://www.valleyindoorrvstorage.com/
Old 02-20-2015, 11:23 AM
apexman
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sudstrain
Indor secure storage,great service.I store my RV before I move to Las Vegas. Talk to Mike.Here is the link to the webside.By the way Jeff Dunham store his car collection there.
Thank you for the link and recommendation. I will check them out.

Derek
Old 02-20-2015, 11:30 AM
ClipperFan
Race Director

Received 65 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by apexman
I am going to need a place to store my Corvette FRC if it does not sell soon to make room for a C6 Z06. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place in and around Los Angeles. I live in Beverly Hills and would be looking for a storage place around LA or the valley area but not as far as Orange County. Close to WSIR or Button Willow track would also be good.

Thanks,
Derek
All I got to say is, probably expensive and keep full coverage car insurance. Believe it or not I had a car in outside storage near LAX, assigned space and they moved it car was totaled.
They would not pay and I lost in small claims court. It was a project car so no great loss but my guys at auto shop were happy

Originally Posted by Sudstrain
new to Vegas from Los Angeles and I love it.

Get notified of new replies

To Los Angeles or surrounding are car storage?

Quick Reply: Los Angeles or surrounding are car storage?