Southern California Southern California

Magnuson Heartbeat

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 11:57 PM
Psychonaut
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnuson Heartbeat

As I close in on paying off my car, my interest in a supercharger increases. Anyone in SoCal have the Magnuson Heartbeat? Was at RPM Motors in Santa Clarita a month ago for a BB PRT axle back install, which is the only mod thus far to my base stock (non-GS) 2011 Vert with 8000 miles, and the guy on duty said they had not yet installed one. Anyway, RPM did a fine job on the exhaust and they were quite reasonably priced, so shout out to them for a job well done, and as a sidebar I'm happy with the BB product/look/sound. Anyway, this Magnuson as we know fits underhood and seems like a good option for my goals. Anyone have one or knows someone who has one, and can comment about the kit/results/longevity that sort of thing. A6 here, and figure the stock trans will hold up for a time with this relatively modest enhancement running it at base boost. Realize that is ultimately a crap shoot, but one I'm willing to accept, as for my application the car does not move out at quarter miles at a time.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:21 AM
ilovemyredhotc6
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
So. Cal. Events Coordinator

I just had one installed by Magnuson and will be getting my car back this week. They put a conservative, reliable tune on it pushing just 6 psi of boost with an increase of 114 rwhp on my 2008 z06. I'm in the El Segundo area.
Old 03-27-2015, 12:13 AM
MTPZ06
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,592 Likes on 1,335 Posts

Sounds like a nice unit...wonder what the main differences are between this and the e-force unit.

Get notified of new replies

To Magnuson Heartbeat

Quick Reply: Magnuson Heartbeat