Southern California Southern California

Which Chevy dealers have the largest C7 inventory in Southern California?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 09:13 PM
docprego
Burning Brakes

Received 263 Likes on 82 Posts

Default Which Chevy dealers have the largest C7 inventory in Southern California?

I'm very close to placing my order, yet I haven't seen some of the colors in person. My local dealers never have more than a few C7's in stock and they are always the popular colors. 2 weeks from now I'm visiting Southern California and it might be my only shot to see some of the less common colors.

Which dealers in the Los Angeles, San Diego, or other cities in the vicinity have the largest inventory of C7's?

Thanks!
Old 03-21-2015, 09:28 PM
Magister Ludi
Burning Brakes

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by docprego
I'm very close to placing my order, yet I haven't seen some of the colors in person. My local dealers never have more than a few C7's in stock and they are always the popular colors. 2 weeks from now I'm visiting Southern California and it might be my only shot to see some of the less common colors.

Which dealers in the Los Angeles, San Diego, or other cities in the vicinity have the largest inventory of C7's?

Thanks!
In So.Cal. It should be Rydell in Northridge. Largest allocation in the state used to be Boardwalk in the Bay Area (that's where I got mine because I was in a hurry to get my 2014)
Old 03-25-2015, 02:41 PM
pkincy
Safety Car

Received 645 Likes on 485 Posts

In SD it would be Bob Stall in La Mesa. I had dinner at a charity event with him recently and he said he sold more Corvette's than the rest of the SD dealers put together. Don't have any idea how many that is or how it stacks up against LA dealers, but take a look at this website. He was pretty proud of how that keep that up.
Old 03-25-2015, 06:45 PM
nhpln
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

As stated above, Boardwalk (Norcal) sold the most. Rydell for SoCal/LA. Bob Stall in SD.

http://www.corvetteblogger.com/2015/...alers-of-2014/

Get notified of new replies

To Which Chevy dealers have the largest C7 inventory in Southern California?

Quick Reply: Which Chevy dealers have the largest C7 inventory in Southern California?