Southern California Southern California

C5 Race and Misc Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 11:04 PM
CBennett730_Z06
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 Race and Misc Parts

Liquidating the race parts and extra stuff off my Corvette.

Prices do not include shipping. Email me at cbennettconsulting@gmail.com for pictures and shipping quotes. Would prefer local pickup in Las Vegas if possible. I'm advertising it to my Southern California folks first so if you're interested let me know quick as I'll start advertising other places soon.

If you're road racing your C5 Corvette this is all the stuff you'll want to get to make it much better on the track. Race proven equipment....lol. I'm open to package deals especially if you're willing to come to Vegas to get it.

C5 Brey-Krause harness/cross bar. Used for 1 season. Hardware included. One of the holes for the down bar has been opened up slightly to fit over my seat mount. Can send pic----$400

Cobra Suzuka Pro GT seat- Dated May 2011. Includes Arizen slide mount. Used but in good shape-----$700

Simpson 5-point camlock harness. Dated June 2014. Part # 29107BK $100

VMS rear and front tow hooks for C5. Front bracket has an extra hole drilled in it when I did a custom mount. $50

2 x Brand new 18x10.5 C5 Z06 wheels in argent. I bought these new from House of Wheels and never mounted them. Numbers on wheels are SL1732 9594810 Italy A-356 GM/Speedline $450 for both

C6 Grand Sport brake calipers (same as C6 Z06 but these are silver instead of red) with pins (front and rear). Will bolt on C5 but you'll need to run a bigger front wheel than stock. I used 18x10.5 all the way around. These are used but the pins have only been installed (never removed). I used a 1-piece Hawk pad. You will need to use stainless brake lines. They're used and dirty. Lines and pads not included. $800 for the complete set

Rodney Dickmans C5 Metal Headlight Gear replacement kit. Brand new. 2000 and up C5. $50

Racemesh front fog light grill and brake duct grill. Both brand new...never installed. $100 for both.

C5 front license plate cover. Non-painted. New. Never installed $50

I have a ton of used/new rotors and race/street pads. Mostly Hawk HP+, HP 60/70's etc. C5 and C6 stuff. Kind of hard to put a price on used brake stuff. Let me know what your are looking for and I'll let you know what I have.

Email or call me as I don't check messages on here often. cbennettconsulting@gmail.com or 702-767-0618
Old 04-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Charley Hoyt
Safety Car

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts

Why are you getting out of racing? You just started? Are you going back to the dragster?
Old 04-01-2015, 01:18 AM
CBennett730_Z06
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm retiring from the Air Force in a few months and I'll be going into flying for the airlines. Need to downsize for the next year. I'll be back with a purpose built racecar at some point. That car was too nice to keep thrashing on it at the track. I did run my Fuel Altered in March...dropped an intake valve at 800' (ouch!) Wasn't the triumphant return to drag racing I was hoping for. I miss road racing....can't wait to get back at some point.

Get notified of new replies

To C5 Race and Misc Parts

Quick Reply: C5 Race and Misc Parts