Southern California Southern California

Post Culver City Car Show Cruise With The Crazy 8s!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 10:06 PM
JD Butter
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Post Culver City Car Show Cruise With The Crazy 8s!

That's right, snitches, The Crazy 8s Car & Social Club is not satisfied merely sitting around growing pot bellies and working on our tans at a car show. Sometimes we, instead, use a car show as a mere springboard to a full day of pimptastic Crazy 8s style car and social action!

Take, for example, our latest creation - on Saturday, May 9th, after making our presence seen and heard at the Culver City Classic Car Show, we'll mount up with a few Crazies, and make our presence seen and heard by the villagers, as we cruise through the city in a pimptastic posse of classic and muscle whips on our way to Moonshadows to watch the sunset, have a cocktail, listen to some DJs, holla at the eligible bachelors and bachelorettes, and be all mondo cool and junk. It's. . . . . what we do.

We invite the proper cool cats among thee to join the world's most dangerous torque mob on our latest lavish adventure! The Crazy 8s Car & Social Club are the cure for your father's car club.

To link up with us, drop me an e-mail to Jdbutter@aol.com, and check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/torquemob

Last edited by JD Butter; 04-28-2015 at 10:08 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Z28STYLE23
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JD Butter
That's right, snitches, The Crazy 8s Car & Social Club is not satisfied merely sitting around growing pot bellies and working on our tans at a car show. Sometimes we, instead, use a car show as a mere springboard to a full day of pimptastic Crazy 8s style car and social action!

Take, for example, our latest creation - on Saturday, May 9th, after making our presence seen and heard at the Culver City Classic Car Show, we'll mount up with a few Crazies, and make our presence seen and heard by the villagers, as we cruise through the city in a pimptastic posse of classic and muscle whips on our way to Moonshadows to watch the sunset, have a cocktail, listen to some DJs, holla at the eligible bachelors and bachelorettes, and be all mondo cool and junk. It's. . . . . what we do.

We invite the proper cool cats among thee to join the world's most dangerous torque mob on our latest lavish adventure! The Crazy 8s Car & Social Club are the cure for your father's car club.

To link up with us, drop me an e-mail to Jdbutter@aol.com, and check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/torquemob
Old 05-06-2015, 03:30 PM
strand rider
Safety Car

Received 235 Likes on 181 Posts

I think you will be well pleased with the Culver City show , I think it one of the better local shows,and always have a good time there. Good food and drinks are handy all around town, that probably effects my opinion.

What I need at that show is a way to eliminate the bible crazies that continuously bull horn the crowd about their supposed religious failings, as if they had the permission or scope to judge others. They should buy a space like everyone else with something to promote, the morality of freeloading the event seemingly lost on that crew, blinded by self.

IF your crew would take out the Bible crew, I would like that . And it would prove you are as problematic while cool as you suggest. Not that I have questions, I step aside and let you guys go as you want.
Old 05-06-2015, 11:00 PM
OliverM5
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What is the itinerary? What time are you meeting up at the show?

Get notified of new replies

To Post Culver City Car Show Cruise With The Crazy 8s!

Quick Reply: Post Culver City Car Show Cruise With The Crazy 8s!