Southern California Southern California

My baby is at American Heritage

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 05:52 PM
Chili144
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Default My baby is at American Heritage

Dropped my 04 C5 off at American Heritage to get the Transmission leak fixed. Car has been sitting with a cover on it for just over a year (was waiting for divorce finalization) now that its final its getting fixed. Cant wait to get it back and drive it again. Thank you to everyone that recommended American Heritage they have great feedback on yelp and here so I took it in last week and was very impressed with all the other Vettes they had there. I have a new shop to service my baby now Ill post up more once I get it back.

Towing it into American Heritage

Very impressive cars they are working on.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:49 AM
Patches
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 889 Likes on 587 Posts

Not sure if that was the C5 that color I saw there last Friday but it is definitely in great hands. Kohle is a Corvette expert and enthusiastic about his work. I had him upgrade my stock heads and they look great. I left my modified heads there for Kohle to refresh so I can sell them. I asked him to go completely through them and replace most of the components including valves, seals, springs etc. to make them as new.

Last edited by Patches; 06-04-2015 at 12:51 AM.
Old 06-04-2015, 01:51 AM
Chili144
Advanced

Yep that was mine cant wait to get her back and start driving her again. It runs and sounds great just needs the trans leak fixed. They are going to go over it all make sure its all in top shape. Im so grateful to everyone here that recommended them they have such great reviews.
Old 07-30-2015, 12:28 AM
Chili144
Advanced

Kohle is the man to go to with your corvette!!! I needed my transmission fixed and he took it out and had his trans guy do a rebuild for me. My car had been sitting for a year because of a bad divorce but it's now back on the road and running great. This is my shop for the corvette I won't let anyone else do work on it from now on. Prices are great and he specializes on corvettes so he knows them inside and out. Thanks to all that posted reviews because that helped me decide to go to AHP. Putting together a List of items to modify over the next year. Going to do Z06 shocks next after a new thermostat and then start a new list of items to modify. My car will never go to any other shop again
Old 07-30-2015, 08:35 PM
American Heritage
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,012 Likes on 533 Posts

Thanks for the nice words and thank you for your buisness.

Glad your driving her again. Let us know when your ready to do the cooling system.

Thank You again.

http://www.americanheritageperformance.com/

310-326-2399
or
HP@americanheritageperformance.com
Old 08-07-2015, 03:33 PM
strand rider
Safety Car

Received 235 Likes on 181 Posts

I have yet to use this shop, but I am glad it is around. I searched all over the south bay for a shop and found I would have no trouble if I were driving a BMW. With a corvette, I got repair that amplified problems instead of a clean repair in the local shops I tried. I had my radiator replaced at tips cadillac in torrance, and good garage and Cadillacs are close in many ways.

I went out to J and d corvette to do the clutch, another good shop, but more of a production shop instead of the more enthusiast directed shop that American heritage seems to be. I like that.

Get notified of new replies

To My baby is at American Heritage

Quick Reply: My baby is at American Heritage