Southern California Southern California

Aug. 2nd-'Vette Roundup @ The Block of Orange

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2015, 05:17 PM
degaux
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Oh no... no one ever gets lost

Just wanted to see what you boys were up to these days.... and to pass on some news. The 'ol degaux is finally going to retire at the end of the year and the queen and I have decided to get the hell out of Aridzona and move to paradise... literally... Aloha baby

This precipitated (oh, damn.... rain dance ) a mass evacuation of stuff accumulated over the years... and I was overcome by the "Force" and decided to part ways with the white witch and the utility vehicle.. I have crossed to the dark side

Going to the islands next month to look for a property and will let you know where we end up...just in case you're ever in the vicinity - just hook up the pontoons to the ZR Pat and gun it... you'll be there in no time... Aloha boys!!!

Originally Posted by ufso
Thanks everyone that showed up. it was nice to see some of the I.E. guys...Vince, Fred and Keith and their wives.

Also, we had some new faces, hope they keep coming back.

To the new guy that got left behind, it was not on purpose that you got left behind...my apologies! Our last pit stop I even went to the restaurant to see if anyone was left in there. Then I came out and asked if everybody was here, everyone said yes and we took off.

I make pretty damn good maps and if anyone is ever lost...follow the map!

Hope to see everyone at the next one.

Sparky
Fearless Leader

Pat
Trusted Sidekick
Old 08-18-2015, 01:04 AM
rwpatte
Le Mans Master

Received 102 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by degaux
Just wanted to see what you boys were up to these days.... and to pass on some news. The 'ol degaux is finally going to retire at the end of the year and the queen and I have decided to get the hell out of Aridzona and move to paradise... literally... Aloha baby

This precipitated (oh, damn.... rain dance ) a mass evacuation of stuff accumulated over the years... and I was overcome by the "Force" and decided to part ways with the white witch and the utility vehicle.. I have crossed to the dark side

Going to the islands next month to look for a property and will let you know where we end up...just in case you're ever in the vicinity - just hook up the pontoons to the ZR Pat and gun it... you'll be there in no time... Aloha boys!!!
Good to hear from you. Retiring is the best thing you can do in your life. Congratulations. White Witch? I'm afraid to guess what that means. We'll be around if you ever want to track us down. Keep in touch.
Regards Pat

Quick Reply: Aug. 2nd-'Vette Roundup @ The Block of Orange