Southern California Southern California

ACS Infield September 11

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 09:16 AM
FredSM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ACS Infield September 11

Hooked On Driving will be at Auto Club Speedway in 3 weeks! This event is under subscribed, so expect gobs of track time.

If you're a track junkie and not familiar with HOD, I encourage you to check out the National WEB site: www.hookedondriving.com

There are lots of resources there regardless of your level of experience.

If you're new to HPDE or "tracking your car", or have never done this, then you really need to contact us. I know these cars are gorgeous . . . I've run through a fair amount of Mothers and Zaino in my time . . . but you can't possibly imagine what you've got in a late model Vette unless you experience it on a track under the supervision of an experienced coach. Think your car is fast in a straight line? Wait 'til you experience what YOU can do with it in the twisties once we show you how. Unbelievable!!! A word of warning: afterwards your commute is going to be excruciatingly boring! Worried about scratching the paint? This is what we think about that . . . . . . unacceptable. We're not racin'! But we're certainly learning how to qualify!

Seriously, if you have any questions about the sport, what HOD is about (and why I think we're different), or about any of our upcoming SoCal events, please PM or EMail me: <span style="color:blue">fredm@hooke...ing.com</span>

Cheers, and keep Jake facing forward.

FM
Old 08-23-2015, 12:21 AM
Charley Hoyt
Safety Car

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by FredSM

Seriously, if you have any questions about the sport, what HOD is about (and why I think we're different), or about any of our upcoming SoCal events, please PM or EMail me: <span style="color:blue">fredm@hooke...ing.com</span>

Cheers, and keep Jake facing forward.

FM

Yes, please share what HOD is all about and why it is different. The prices seem to be 65% to 75% higher than the other track organizers.... I am interested in what is being offered that supports the price difference.

Thanks,
Charley
Old 08-23-2015, 12:47 AM
ZedO6
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Charley Hoyt
Yes, please share what HOD is all about and why it is different. The prices seem to be 65% to 75% higher than the other track organizers.... I am interested in what is being offered that supports the price difference.

Thanks,
Charley
Yes do enlighten us and don't forget to explain why that entry only gets you the infield at Cal rather then the full "sportscar" track which includes T1-2 of the NASCAR oval.

Get notified of new replies

To ACS Infield September 11

Quick Reply: ACS Infield September 11