Southern California Southern California

San Diego area Ford dealer/agent recommendation?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 04:54 PM
steve J06
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default San Diego area Ford dealer/agent recommendation?

Hi all,
I'm ready to upgrade tow vehicles and looking for a recommendation of a Ford agent to work with who is willing to talk real numbers and make a deal that is fair to both parties. If you are savvy to the new car retail world and how pricing works, then you understand my meaning.

thank you.
Old 11-11-2015, 06:03 PM
Varmit
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by steve J06
Hi all,
I'm ready to upgrade tow vehicles and looking for a recommendation of a Ford agent to work with who is willing to talk real numbers and make a deal that is fair to both parties. If you are savvy to the new car retail world and how pricing works, then you understand my meaning.

thank you.
Ive bought two F 150's from Penske in La Mesa. The last being a 2015 Lariet last week. Ask for Alan. He will go to the ends of the earth to try to get you what you want in a vehicle and good deal. Lots of honesty and integrity.
Tell him Benny sent you
Old 11-11-2015, 08:32 PM
pkincy
Safety Car

Received 645 Likes on 485 Posts

Al Poincet (sp?) is who I have successfully dealt with at Encinitas Ford. Did 99% of it over a year and mostly with email. He gave me good numbers initially by phone and was OK when I passed initially and he came back with another good deal 8 months later when I emailed I was ready. Went in and he honored everything he had said in the email and made sure that the Finance Dept knew my answer to all their questions about adders was No, so we had a good experience.
Old 11-13-2015, 01:06 AM
steve J06
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To San Diego area Ford dealer/agent recommendation?

Quick Reply: San Diego area Ford dealer/agent recommendation?