Southern California Southern California

2015 Corvette Challenge Event #11

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Grabbed_Crow_Mobe
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jbsblownc5
OK, I'm certainly not the fastest guy on the roadcourse, but I've showed up to most of the events, and worked REAL hard to keep my cars running. Looks like I'm bringing out the BIG Dog for the final event!! I may actually be slower in the Supercharged C5 then the Head/cam C6, less to lose on the C6...

Either way, I'll be there to have some fun, and see if I can't put a half way decent time down, but as always, driving it home in one piece will be my primary goal!! By looking at the #s, as long as I show up and put some kind of a # on the board, I may actually win the season this year!!!

Having a lift in my garage has REALLY helped me to keep my cars functional, but still requires a ton of time and effort!
See you tomorrow Joel!!!
Old 12-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Evolution-ary
Burning Brakes

All of a sudden, there's a 60% chance of rain (maybe later in day, who knows which forecast to believe) ... bring your rain tires boys ... and some long undies ... 36 in the morning!
Old 12-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Grabbed_Crow_Mobe
Pro

Originally Posted by Evolution-ary
All of a sudden, there's a 60% chance of rain (maybe later in day, who knows which forecast to believe) ... bring your rain tires boys ... and some long undies ... 36 in the morning!
Yeah, looking chilly. Not supposed to rain until the early evening so we should be good.

Should be getting good lap times all day with this weather.

Quick Reply: 2015 Corvette Challenge Event #11