Southern California Southern California

CAM Challenge Autocross Video. 4/30/2016.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:43 PM
mountainbiker2
Melting Slicks

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Default CAM Challenge Autocross Video. 4/30/2016.

One of those last minute decisions. Late Friday night I decided to go. Saturday started with rain in the morning. I almost went back home, but lucky for me, I stayed. It wasn't that wet when CAM S went out. 3 laps in the morning. 3 laps in the afternoon. Top time of the day and SCCA provided all of us dinner at a very nice restaurant. Wow!
Sunday we had 3 laps to qualify us for the CAM Challenge. I made it through all the rounds and took top time of the day. They take the winners in CAM S, C, and T and race in a PAX format for the winner.
Brett Madsen took his Mustang for the win. I lost by 0.06 came in 2nd. Very well run event. Thanks,

My best run of the weekend.

Steve
Old 05-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Received 227 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by mountainbiker2
One of those last minute decisions. Late Friday night I decided to go. Saturday started with rain in the morning. I almost went back home, but lucky for me, I stayed. It wasn't that wet when CAM S went out. 3 laps in the morning. 3 laps in the afternoon. Top time of the day and SCCA provided all of us dinner at a very nice restaurant. Wow!
Sunday we had 3 laps to qualify us for the CAM Challenge. I made it through all the rounds and took top time of the day. They take the winners in CAM S, C, and T and race in a PAX format for the winner.
Brett Madsen took his Mustang for the win. I lost by 0.06 came in 2nd. Very well run event. Thanks,

My best run of the weekend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1MsTQJiCYU

Steve
Very nice Steve

Is this also at El Toro?

I sent you a PM a couple of days ago ........

DH

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CAM Challenge Autocross Video. 4/30/2016.