Southern California Southern California

XPEL installer recommendations for Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 05:21 PM
JKauff
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XPEL installer recommendations for Los Angeles

Hi there, second post in these forums (after my intial "intro" thread). Just joined the ranks of Corvette ownership yesterday (new 2016 Stringray Z51 2LT - as long as the link is live, pics and info here: http://www.bomninchevrolet.com/Vehic...-FL/2710416093). I live in Santa Monica, CA he'll be arriving in Cali in about 10 days.

I want to wrap a significant portion of the vehicle in XPEL, and have read that a good installer is key. If anyone has any XPEL installer recommendations for Southern California, it would be greatly appreciated. Any and all info, advice, suggestions, etc. helps, thanks everyone!
Old 09-20-2016, 01:47 AM
Rookieracer
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 197 Likes on 118 Posts

Protective Film Solutions
3609 W. MacArthur Blvd.
Santa Ana, CA 92704

One of the highest rated Xpel installers in the country.

I had them install Xpel, tint the windows and install Clearplex on the windshield.
The following users liked this post:
JKauff (09-20-2016)
Old 09-20-2016, 09:27 AM
skyavonee
Melting Slicks

Received 112 Likes on 78 Posts

Unique Auto Films in Tarzana did a good job on my car; I was satisfied with their service and pricing.

However, I have also seen Rookieracer's new C7Z up close, and I have to say that Protective Film Solutions did an outstanding job for him.
JKauff (09-20-2016)
Old 09-27-2016, 11:26 AM
Joezone914
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Protective Film Solutions Santa Ana

Sticker City in Sherman Oaks

Innovative Detailing in OC.

I added Innovative as he uses a few really good XPEL certified installer but he can do a great detail before the instal which will make it look even better.

Joe
Innovative714 (09-29-2016)
Old 09-29-2016, 03:31 AM
Innovative714
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks Joe for the mention.....I really appreciate this!

What so many people fail to realize before applying paint protection film or any glass coating is the following. A true and proper surface decontamination, paint correction and enhancement polishing is key for that perfect finish. Remember that PPF or coatings are your LSP or last step of protection and they demand the best surface prep possible. Most PPF installers do not detail, and as a detailer I personally do not do the install. I choose to use the finest trained and certified installers that meet my highest expectations, who come to my shop after the prep is completed. This minimizes additional stone and chip damage from having to bounce from one shop to another to have this process done. I overlook the whole PPF install making sure my client receives the best possible quality and coverage. Once completed a coating of either Gyeon Can Coat or Nanoskin Glass Molecule is applied by me for the best possible protection from the elements and added hydrophobic properties....making the PPF a breeze to maintain.
Attached Images           

Get notified of new replies

To XPEL installer recommendations for Los Angeles

Quick Reply: XPEL installer recommendations for Los Angeles