Looking 4 Shipping Sacramento to Ventura

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Tony79dr@yahoo.com
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Looking 4 Shipping Sacramento to Ventura

Hey All

I finally pulled the trigger. The nicest C5 Convertible I've ever seen. I'll post pics the minute it sits in my garage. Until I have it in my possession it's all talk. Hahaha. with that said

. Does anyone know of someone who can ship from sacramento to VENTURA?
Old 01-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Nokones
Drifting

Received 231 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by Tony79dr@yahoo.com
Hey All

I finally pulled the trigger. The nicest C5 Convertible I've ever seen. I'll post pics the minute it sits in my garage. Until I have it in my possession it's all talk. Hahaha. with that said

I'm assuming you're talking about hauling the car.

I live an hour north of Sacramento. I'm going to Oxnard at the end of the month but, my enclosed trailer will be loaded with my car. However, I will be returning to go pick up my car about mid-February and my trailer will be empty on that trip.

I'm sure you probably will like to have the car sooner. Let me know if I can help.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:46 PM
0Executive Auto Shippers
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey All

Give us a call 847-557-0200 or get a free quote on our website. We'd be glad to help you get your C5 home!
Old 01-08-2017, 10:22 PM
joshz06
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Executive Auto Shippers
Give us a call 847-557-0200 or get a free quote on our website. We'd be glad to help you get your C5 home!

I have the free time to drive it down.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:15 AM
forzav12
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Short flight, easy drive back.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:59 PM
0MoveWheels
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey All

Hi, Tony! We are shipping cars throughout the USA ot overseas and can help with transportation. Discounts for corvette forum members are guaranteed Let me know if you are interested. Visit our page https://movewheels.com/corvetspecialrates/
or simply call/ text 904-297-2160 or send PM. Thank you. Meg from MoveWheels.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:07 PM
Tony79dr@yahoo.com
Instructor

Originally Posted by Nokones
I'm assuming you're talking about hauling the car.

I live an hour north of Sacramento. I'm going to Oxnard at the end of the month but, my enclosed trailer will be loaded with my car. However, I will be returning to go pick up my car about mid-February and my trailer will be empty on that trip.

I'm sure you probably will like to have the car sooner. Let me know if I can help.
Nokes, thank you.. Yeah I cant wait that long.. hahahah, but if anything changes please let me know. MAybe you should do a trial run with the trailer, and my car in it before you bring yours down to make sure the shop is what you thought it was and your trailer is still driving nice.. hahahha
Old 01-14-2017, 09:32 AM
Nokones
Drifting

Received 231 Likes on 158 Posts

Nokes, thank you.. Yeah I cant wait that long.. hahahah, but if anything changes please let me know. MAybe you should do a trial run with the trailer, and my car in it before you bring yours down to make sure the shop is what you thought it was and your trailer is still driving nice.. hahahha
Yah, I could use that excuse just get out of the house for something to do. I'm anxious to do something. I hate winters in Northern California and I hate any kind of weather except the warm sun.

However, my trailer does have lots of experience with many runs to Southern California. Just for something to do, I have transported my son-in-law's two Mustangs back in forth to/from Falken and Wildwood several times already and now I am trying to get that pucky Mustang smell out of my trailer. I'm afraid that my trailer is contaminated with that Mustang smell and it is ruin forever now.

It has pissed off my Corvette because it has to smell that Mustang odor. Oh well, life goes on
Old 01-20-2017, 11:14 AM
Tony79dr@yahoo.com
Instructor

Car is home! Pics to come

Get notified of new replies

To Looking 4 Shipping Sacramento to Ventura

Quick Reply: Looking 4 Shipping Sacramento to Ventura