Southern California Southern California

F/S C6 Pass. Headlight CybGray, OEM Headunit, Front Bumper, NEW Control Arm Bushing

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 11:33 PM
carboyanno
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S C6 Pass. Headlight CybGray, OEM Headunit, Front Bumper, NEW Control Arm Bushing

Main post: Click Here!
Hello CorvetteForum guys and girls:
I've recently started to clean out my garage to make way for my girlfriend's car once she decides to move in. Listed here are a couple items I found and decided to pass onto another Corvette man/gal

I'd like to get as much items sold locally as possible before I look into shipping to buyers. I'm currently in San Gabriel but travel to San Luis Obispo every so often. The following items have been used before on my car, so I know they all work Additional pictures in SPOILERS.

C6 Passenger Side Headlight Assembly - Cyber Gray Metallic Bezel (repainted!) $150

I used this headlight last year when I needed a quick fix before I got another used set. The bezel is originally silver. I cut the lens and resprayed the bezel Cyber Gray Metallic and then sealed with PL Premium Polyurethane Construction adhesive and clear silicone. It is waterproof; I've been to pressure washers/left the car out on rainy nights. The problem with the headlight is that I covered the lens to avoid scratching while in storage, BUT upon taking off the headlight cover, the adhesive peeled some of the clearcoat. Thus, it is "tigerstripped". I went ahead and tried to sand off the uneven coating, and you can see that the peeling is evening out. It will require more sanding before it looks in tip-top shape. Secondly, when I bought the headlight, it was damaged on the back. You can see the section where the previous owner used some kind of cold weld to try and fix the hole. Unfortunately, the spot where he fixed it was where one of the three headlight studs used to be. These studs hold down and align the headlight to the inner fender. You'd either have to cold-weld in a stud or come up with some kind of jimmy-rig. A DIY if you will. DOES NOT INCLUDE low beam bulb, high beam bulb, high beam rubber cover, or ballast.

Spoiler

C6 Factory OEM Stereo NON-BOSE, NON-NAV $60

Factory Headunit from my C6. In excellent condition; no damage whatsoever. Will not come with any wire harnesses or bolts.

Spoiler

C6 OEM Front Bumper Cover - BASE (damaged) $50

Front Bumper off my 2009 Corvette Base. It was hit on the passenger side, and a chunk of the bumper was removed. Other than the passenger side tabs on the far right under the headlight, all the other tabs are undamaged. Paint is Cyber Gray Metallic and is in acceptable condition. Does not have a large amount of scratches/chips. Not sure if still fixable. No bolts/brackets included. Includes front license plate holder (held on by tape only) and Corvette emblem.

Spoiler

Energy Suspension Polyurethane C5/C6 Front Control Arm Bushings - NEW $45

New and never installed on car. Bag has been opened to examine bushings. All components included (bushings and grease). Compatible for 1997 C5 - 2012 C6.

C6 OEM Factory BASE Front and Rear Sway Bar and Bushings $35

Front and rear factory sway bars for the Base C6. Factory rubber bushings still in great shape. Does not include end-links/bolts. No damage.

Spoiler

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message; that is the quickest way to contact me. Again, I prefer to deal locally before I decide to ship. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Quick Reply: F/S C6 Pass. Headlight CybGray, OEM Headunit, Front Bumper, NEW Control Arm Bushing