Southern California Southern California

*free* front c6 5 spoke

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 02:08 AM
Swoop Dogg
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Default *free* front c6 5 spoke

Hello! I have 2 c6 wheels, the fronts only. They are the early 5 spokes and they were painted flat black when I picked them up a few years ago. I had them on my f body.

The bad: 1 wheel is shot. Slight bends on outer rim from when my tire blew. Also 2/5 spokes have hairline fractures on them. Unsure if that wheel can be repaired, but i assume they can.

The other wheel isnt perfect either, as in it has some battle scars on the rim but no means unsafe. IIRC its hard to tell other than when you look closely because it seems to be painted over as well.

Again these are free, please take the bad one with the other

They are in my garage, for faster picture response please dm me and I'll text you some pictures. If not ill try and put some up this week.

Located in Duarte (605/210)
Old 02-22-2017, 03:03 PM
Swoop Dogg
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Pictures of the good wheel. Just pulled and wiped with rag. This is the color hence why they are free as it's not an oem color so I understand the market is limited. 2nd picture denotes the specs and 3rd pic shows gm casting. Again FREE with the messed up wheel also. That ones a bit more buried so if you desire pics of it let me know.

Old 02-23-2017, 08:52 AM
True Knight
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Message sent

Get notified of new replies

To *free* front c6 5 spoke

Quick Reply: *free* front c6 5 spoke