Southern California Southern California

warranty service in the Seattle/Tacoma area

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 02:18 AM
Trigger Creep
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

still looking...... any recommendations?

Old 01-11-2005, 03:14 PM
Rollin Black
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Trigger Creep
still looking...... any recommendations?

Hello Trigger Creep.

I don't have any recomendation as I have always taken my car to a tuner for all work due to my mods.

However, the largest Corvette club in the area should have some dealer suggestions for you. They are the Corvette Marque Club. I will post a link to their site below.

http://www.corvettemarqueclub.com/

Good luck.

Perry
Old 01-21-2005, 02:59 AM
ExRedRacer
Team Owner

Received 1,029 Likes on 549 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09, '14-'15-'16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by Trigger Creep
HI folks. I'll be moving up your way at the end of Oct. I just discovered the dreaded rear leak on my 03.

Can you recommend a great dealer for warranty work? Anyone had this repair at a local dealer?

See ya soon!
I've heard that Corvettes of Auburn is THE place to take your Vette for any kind of repair/bodywork or whatever.

I belong to Classical Glass Corvette Club in Tacoma and asked for recommendations from the members for the best Corvette shop around. It was just about unanimous that COA was the place to go.

I visited the place and was shown the entire facility. Real good people.

PM me if you want to know more.

Welcome to the Pacific Northwest
Old 01-22-2005, 12:26 AM
corvette184
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

go to auburn chev and talk to Lee Cunningham.he is the service advisor and has treated me very well......they are even mod friendly, i took my car in when it was supercharged and we told the head tech that it has a lil whine under the hood.....hehehe he was looking at us like WTF is that noise lol lol he looked happy when i told him there was no work need on the engine.....anyway they are honest and do great work with no BS...tell him Dan Edwards from budget auto wrecking sent ya....you wont be disapointed

Last edited by corvette184; 01-22-2005 at 12:28 AM.
Old 01-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Chief777
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

I have had nothing but excellent service at Lee Johnston Chevy in Krikland. They have worked on both my Camaro and Corvette. It has always been done when they said it would. The other day, the water pump blew on my way to work on my camaro. I limped into the shop unannounced and they had it repaired by the end of the day. I work in the Redmond area, so they have a courtesy driver that takes me back and picks me up.

They also do little things that I never experienced at a chevy dealership. The car is always wahed after any service including oil changes. And, if they need your car overnight, they bring all of the vettes inside the shop.

If you have any other questions. PM me.

Welcome to the area!
Old 01-31-2005, 10:25 PM
Trigger Creep
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks folks! I swore I wouldn't go all paranoid about letting dealers work on my Vette. BUT, it happened anyway. I hate to let it out of sight. Recommendations for good shops really helps! I can leave the 44 Automag at home

Get notified of new replies

To warranty service in the Seattle/Tacoma area

Quick Reply: warranty service in the Seattle/Tacoma area