Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Good Deal in DFW - Detailing

Old 11-16-2005, 09:21 PM
RocketSapp
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Good Deal in DFW - Detailing

Ok Guys... I was talking with George at Cruiser yesterday (Tuesday GTG) and we started talking about getting cars detailed. I had told him about a guy at work that got his car hit with a Clay Bar and then a coat of Zaino for $99.00. He wanted a few more details.

I stopped in to talk to the manager and ended up talking to the owner. We have worked out a deal for the Vette guys...

He said that there are a few Vettes that he knows he can't run through the tunnel. If you are stock height and stock wheels he said there is no problem. But if you are lowered they can still help you out.

Here is the deal...

The first time you go in...

HAND wash with Liquid Dawn to strip the old wax away.
Clay Bar the entire car.
Second HAND wash the car with standard soap.
Single coat of Zanio 6
(He can De-Swirle (SP?) but that is extra and case by case)
Second coat of Zanio for around $15.00 if you want it.
Then a coat of the Gloss Enhancer.

All this for the low low price of $99.95

If your car can use the tunnel and you are OK with that he will take $20.00 of that cost for a grand total of $79.95.

He also said that if you return within 8 months they will hand wash it again and add another Zanio coat for around $30.00. He said normally the guys show up every 60 days for a wash and a new coat.

Just tell them you are with the Corvette Club.

Owner: Bill Mitchell
Phone: 972-960-1665

Manager: Fernando Urieta
Phone: 972-618-9800

6312 Preston Rd
Plano Texas

This is on Preston North of Spring Creek and South of Tennison. It's next door to the QT gas and across the street from the 7-11.

Last edited by RocketSapp; 11-17-2005 at 09:54 PM. Reason: correct a street name... (thanks George)
Old 11-17-2005, 06:51 PM
sxeC7
Le Mans Master

Received 50 Likes on 30 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'09-'10

Hey Tim, thanks for the detailed info. I'll definitely give it a go, being the lazy type.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Good Deal in DFW - Detailing