Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Arizona Corvette (Z51 C6) Raffle

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 08:22 PM
torchredfrc
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Arizona Corvette (Z51 C6) Raffle

I mentioned this to Tucson ACE club at the Tucson BBQ a few weeks ago. A good friend of mine is running a raffle to benefit the Tucson Police Officer Association. He will be at the Super Chevy Weekend all three days with tickets but for those of you who can't get to the track he has put up a web site at http://www.azcvraffle.com where you can purchase tickets.

It is my understanding that he is only selling 10,000 tickets and I'm sure as they update the site he will have more information as to exactly how everything is going to work with the draw date and such. He is also involving John Jay and Rich as well as the Tucson area malls for promotion so if you miss him this weekend I'll post up more opportunities to see the car and purchase tickets.

I should be there with him on Sunday helping with tickets and / or any Corvette questions.

Here is a teaser pic of the car:

The window sticker and more information about the raffle are all on the site: http://www.azcvraffle.com
Old 04-04-2008, 03:51 PM
torchredfrc
Drifting

The raffle page was updated this morning. They did update it to say there will only be 10,000 tickets sold.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:59 PM
torchredfrc
Drifting

I just got back from the drag strip. There was a pretty good turn out today and some really awesome cars running the quarter. The next event the raffle car will be at is the Raytheon Hot Dogs and Hot Rods car show. I'm working with the guys to put up a calendar of events they will be showing the car and setting up a booth at so anyone here can look at it.

Good luck if you've already purchased tickets!
Old 02-13-2009, 10:27 PM
xpectrum
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happened??

Hey bro! .. what happened with this raffle??? I have a ticket and the website still is the same It suppose that they will say the winner y December and know is Febrery and still look´s like the raffle never was did... Please help me and tell me what happened??

Thanks in advance for your kind and detail answer

Regards
Old 02-15-2009, 07:23 AM
BlackZ51Vett
Le Mans Master

I just looked at their web page, You might want to try this:

For more information please contact Carloas Jones at cjones@azcvraffle.com or 520.784.8703
Old 02-16-2009, 08:52 AM
xpectrum
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by BlackZ51Vett
I just looked at their web page, You might want to try this:

For more information please contact Carloas Jones at cjones@azcvraffle.com or 520.784.8703
Thank you BlackZ51Vett, but the stranger and funny thing is that I already send a email about 2 mounth and he never reply me Humm I don't want to think bad cause the Arizona police department are involve in that raffle, but the thing don't smell good to me

Get notified of new replies

To Arizona Corvette (Z51 C6) Raffle

Quick Reply: Arizona Corvette (Z51 C6) Raffle