Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Any shops in DFW that can custom paint/powdercoat wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 10:45 AM
pimpyellowtt
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any shops in DFW that can custom paint/powdercoat wheels?

Hi everyone! Back in a vette finally!!! I also recently moved to the DFW area a few months ago and I am not too familiar with everything yet. I am looking to have my stock Z06 wheels painted or powdercoated black with a little red lip. Anyone know of any shops in the area that can do a good job on this? I would like to use a shop where I can drop off my car and they can do everything, take off wheels and tires, paint and re install etc. I dont have an extra set of wheels. If anyone knows of a shop like this I would be very appreciative!
Thanks
-Casey-
Old 05-13-2009, 01:53 PM
WrEcKeD1101
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Casey,

Not sure what part of DFW you are in, but I would recommend Burleson PowderCoating. I had some stuff done by them and it turned out great and with a resonable price tag. They just moved into a bigger shop, which I haven't seen yet, but I bet it is nice.

They are in Burleson (south of Fort Worth off 35W). Tell them Scott in the Red TT vette sent ya! Eric and Nick are the 2 guys there and will do everything they can to get what you want.

Burleson Powder Coating
817-295-1900
eric@burlesonpowdercoating.com
Old 05-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Mez
Safety Car

Location: Austin, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Houston, Dallas, Hong Kong, Elgin, etc.. Texas
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pimpyellowtt
Hi everyone! Back in a vette finally!!! I also recently moved to the DFW area a few months ago and I am not too familiar with everything yet. I am looking to have my stock Z06 wheels painted or powdercoated black with a little red lip. Anyone know of any shops in the area that can do a good job on this? I would like to use a shop where I can drop off my car and they can do everything, take off wheels and tires, paint and re install etc. I dont have an extra set of wheels. If anyone knows of a shop like this I would be very appreciative!
Thanks
-Casey-
Google Wheel Technologies. They don't remove the tires but they do a great job on wheels.

Get notified of new replies

To Any shops in DFW that can custom paint/powdercoat wheels?

Quick Reply: Any shops in DFW that can custom paint/powdercoat wheels?