Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Anyone Ever use THE WIZARD in TULSA, OK?? DON'T Despite his Good Name.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 06:27 PM
bapd77
Safety Car

Received 418 Likes on 194 Posts

Default Anyone Ever use THE WIZARD in TULSA, OK?? DON'T Despite his Good Name.

Without getting into a huge long, detailed story, if you have ever used the Wizard and had good experience from Tulsa, OK, I'm cool with that. My experience, however, was absolutely horrible and I want everyone to know about it. I took him a hoodliner to paint for me and his lies were extremely elaborate.

From telling me his wife was in the hospital to complications from the "surgery" to it's finished and being clear coated yesterday when I put him on a hard deadline for a car show today. He finally tells me he got it back from the "clear coater" and it's "f'd up" He tells me he's gonna fix it and all this stuff.

After all of his deadlines passed and his lies, I began thinking he hadn't even started the darn thing. This morning he calls and says he just bought me a new liner and I can pick it up I'll have to have someone else do it because he's spend "so much time on it."

The problem for him is, I marked the liner as I do anything I give to someone. The one he "bought" is the same F'n liner I took him 23 days ago, untouched, never worked on. What a loser! Why didn't he just say he couldn't or didn't want to do it. I will make sure to tell everyone about him. The deal is, he has a very well respected name in this area and I'm surprised, majorly. When I called him on the lies and said it's the same liner, he replied saying he must have painted the wrong liner as he had two, one he was doing for another customer. I guess he forgot that he had already told me he had only done one liner in his entire 40 year career.

Quick Reply: Anyone Ever use THE WIZARD in TULSA, OK?? DON'T Despite his Good Name.