Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

C3 representation

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 08:42 PM
in2fun
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hey, we should all meet at the next Cars and Coffee. Lets set up a place to meet and we can all drive in together. That would be cool.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:53 AM
TexasTechDad
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

The guys from NTCFF had the southwest corner of the lot filled with Corvettes, they got there EARLY! I will be there for sure on the next one. I picked up the 77' on Wednesday and have spent most of the time since either in it or with it!! My wonderful Wife has turned the whole garage over to me!!! I tried leaving my SSBlazer outside under a car cover one night but got no sleep. I was up checking the drive way every hour. I'm so spooked since the theft of the Trailblazer SS last month. I will post some pictures later this week! I went crazy with the Eckler's catalog and at Corvettes of Dallas, 2 Corvette chairs, 2 visors, a leather arm rest, a set of new trim rings and a T-top briefcase . Stop me before I strike again!!!! P.S. A real cute cashier at Goody-Goody on Inwood carried out my bags just to see the Vette!! I must remind her of her Dad? Grandfather?
Old 11-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Corvettes of Dallas
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasTechDad
The guys from NTCFF had the southwest corner of the lot filled with Corvettes, they got there EARLY! I will be there for sure on the next one. I picked up the 77' on Wednesday and have spent most of the time since either in it or with it!! My wonderful Wife has turned the whole garage over to me!!! I tried leaving my SSBlazer outside under a car cover one night but got no sleep. I was up checking the drive way every hour. I'm so spooked since the theft of the Trailblazer SS last month. I will post some pictures later this week! I went crazy with the Eckler's catalog and at Corvettes of Dallas, 2 Corvette chairs, 2 visors, a leather arm rest, a set of new trim rings and a T-top briefcase . Stop me before I strike again!!!! P.S. A real cute cashier at Goody-Goody on Inwood carried out my bags just to see the Vette!! I must remind her of her Dad? Grandfather?
Glad we could be part of your shopping spree. If you need anything else -- please do not hesitate to call. We can get anything you want.
Todd
Old 11-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Op.TechC3
Instructor

Welcome to the BEST hobby/love fest of all, my daughter is Tech. grad.I did not get my 73' Red/Black int. coupe until she finished school.Enjoy you have a lot of happy days ahead,I'll see you on the road.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:22 PM
eusdawb
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by in2fun
Hey, we should all meet at the next Cars and Coffee. Lets set up a place to meet and we can all drive in together. That would be cool.

I would like to do that too - let me know if this happens West.

Dave
Old 11-10-2009, 06:20 PM
U17
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default C and C

Let's plan on leaving the QT at Stacy Rd and 121 in McKinney at 0800 ...
Old 11-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Op.TechC3
Instructor

Originally Posted by U17
What's the destination for this C & C ? I'm in Highland Village.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:42 AM
U17
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Default C and C

Originally Posted by Op.TechC3
What's the destination for this C & C ? I'm in Highland Village.
http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/
Old 11-14-2009, 05:49 PM
TexasYankee
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by U17
I'm in!

It looks like this is 11/28 right?
Old 11-15-2009, 08:37 AM
TexasTechDad
Racer

Saturday 11/28. I'm gonna be there early (6:30 is what I heard to get a spot in the Corvette Corner). Went to Keller's for lunch yesterday pulled out my new chairs and was served sitting next to my Wife and Car. Talked to two guys in a Lotus...You sure do have to like each other sit that close!!! They were envious of my Corvette chairs, the chairs give you an air of sophistication ! Hey Todd , I'll be in this week to order the table!!
Old 11-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Corvettes of Dallas
Drifting

Saturday 11/28. I'm gonna be there early (6:30 is what I heard to get a spot in the Corvette Corner). Went to Keller's for lunch yesterday pulled out my new chairs and was served sitting next to my Wife and Car. Talked to two guys in a Lotus...You sure do have to like each other sit that close!!! They were envious of my Corvette chairs, the chairs give you an air of sophistication ! Hey Todd , I'll be in this week to order the table!!
If you get permission from your wife -- we will be happy to sell you what ever you desire ---LOL
Todd
Old 11-24-2009, 11:12 PM
TexasTechDad
Racer

After we all enjoy Thanksgiving are the Corvette Boys planing to take the SW corner at Cars and Coffee Saturday?? I'll be there Early {6:30 am} to help secure our turff...who else wants to Squat? My Brother is bringing our Grandfathers restored 67' Caprice and his son's 87' 5.7 IROC I'm on him to get his 81' Vette back on the road {crate engine and gears} Bueller? Bueller?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:14 PM
TexasTechDad
Racer

Hey T, I can do anything I want...She adores me!?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:22 PM
U17
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Default C and C

Should be a good showing of plastic cars...I'll be in a group leaving from the QT at Stacy Rd and 121
(McK)
at 0800..NTCFF should have a good sized group.

Quick Reply: C3 representation