AM.MSCL
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Default 11/15/09 Multi-car club cruise to Cooper's Llano, TX

What you say? Cool, fast cars and killer Cooper's BBQ. yum.gif
Who you say? anyone with wheels (no bicycles please) laugh.gif
When you say? Sunday, November 15th, 2009
Where you say? Meet at the Dave and Busters lower parking lot.

Going to take the twisties this year....like it or leave it.

Meet at the Dave and Busters off Mopac around 9ish.

Head out at 9:30 sharp. If your not there, your gonna have to play catch up....no exceptions!

Cooper's opens @ 10:30. I'd like to get there around 11:30ish or earilier to get a head start on the normal crowd.

En-route plan:

Leave D&B's parking lot and head North to 360. Hang a left on 360 (N. Capitol of Texas Hwy). Take a right on 2222 and head towards 620. Go strait across 620 and onto Bullick Hollow Rd. Follow to the end and take a left on Ranch Rd 2769. Follow it out to Volente where the road will turn into Lime Creek Road. Follow LCR out to 1431, take a left and head out to Marble Falls. Once we get to Marble Falls, we hang a right on 281 and go North about 8ish miles and take a left onto Park Road 4. Follow Park Road 4 to the end and hang a left on Hwy 29 and head out to Llano for some grub!

From there, you are free to do what you want. In the past, some of the members will be stopping by the river on the way home for pics and BS. Just an idea. I will most likely not be stopping because I have a few plans for the evening.

Please bring a full tank of fuel, a camera, and a good time! If you stop, you will need to catch up cause we ain't stoppin'!

If you have any questions, please ask it here or PM me. If you get lost or can't figure out the way, call me on my cell @ 512-748-1289. I should have a sideseat driver for this trip, so she can fix you up if you need help. (she knows the area well.)

Those that are "IN", please post up. If you would, spread the word on the GTO, SAFB and Waco boards. Like I said before, it's open to whomever and whatever vehicle.

What you say? Cool, fast cars and killer Cooper's BBQ. yum.gif
Who you say? Austin F-Body and anyone with wheels (no bicycles please) laugh.gif
When you say? Sunday, November 15th, 2009
Where you say? Meet at the Dave and Busters lower parking lot.

Going to take the twisties this year....like it or leave it.

Meet at the Dave and Busters off Mopac around 9ish.

Head out at 9:30 sharp. If your not there, your gonna have to play catch up....no exceptions!

Cooper's opens @ 10:30. I'd like to get there around 11:30ish or earilier to get a head start on the normal crowd.

En-route plan:

Leave D&B's parking lot and head North to 360. Hang a left on 360 (N. Capitol of Texas Hwy). Take a right on 2222 and head towards 620. Go strait across 620 and onto Bullick Hollow Rd. Follow to the end and take a left on Ranch Rd 2769. Follow it out to Volente where the road will turn into Lime Creek Road. Follow LCR out to 1431, take a left and head out to Marble Falls. Once we get to Marble Falls, we hang a right on 281 and go North about 8ish miles and take a left onto Park Road 4. Follow Park Road 4 to the end and hang a left on Hwy 29 and head out to Llano for some grub!

From there, you are free to do what you want. In the past, some of the members will be stopping by the river on the way home for pics and BS. Just an idea. I will most likely not be stopping because I have a few plans for the evening.

Please bring a full tank of fuel, a camera, and a good time! If you stop, you will need to catch up cause we ain't stoppin'!

If you have any questions, please ask it here or PM me. If you get lost or can't figure out the way, call me on my cell @ 512-748-1289. I should have a sideseat driver for this trip, so she can fix you up if you need help. (she knows the area well.)

Those that are "IN", please post up. If you would, spread the word on the GTO, SAFB and Waco boards. Like I said before, it's open to whomever and whatever vehicle.

Late make this one a good one guys! I know it's kinda late, but hey, at least it's going to happen. Better late than never or nothing at all!

Ciao!

~Joe

Late make this one a good one guys! I know it's kinda late, but hey, at least it's going to happen. Better late than never or nothing at all!

Ciao!

~Joe
Original club post
Old 11-08-2009, 04:03 PM
AM.MSCL
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '09

Bump for next sunday
Old 11-15-2009, 12:16 PM
MarkRx
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

So how was it? anyone go? Pics?
Old 11-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Blue Demon
Le Mans Master

Location: And then it was said... "let there be blue Corvettes and yellow Camaros" Ft Worth Texas
Received 100 Likes on 77 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by MarkRx
So how was it? anyone go? Pics?
It is taking place right now.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:13 PM
AM.MSCL
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '09

Just got home! Had around 30 cars total. I will get the pictures and video I took up later today or tomorrow.
Old 11-15-2009, 04:56 PM
AM.MSCL
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '09

Here are the videos
http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=DSCN0011.flv
http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=DSCN0012.flv
http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=DSCN0013.flv

Last edited by AM.MSCL; 11-15-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:40 AM
SublimeZ
Racer

Location: Austin, Why are they tolling roads that are already paid for, Texas

couple more pix...

Old 11-16-2009, 10:13 AM
AM.MSCL
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '09

More pics @
Austin F-body

A good Variety of Cars and a Truck.
69 and 73 Camaro.
65 corvette
early 70s Le Mans
Lots of C6s and a Z16 C5, C5 Z06 and C5 Vert
several 4th F-bodys
Lots of modern GTOs
a Nissan Z
Ford Lighting and Cobra
G8
Miata
A Nova II that meet everyone at the start and had to leave for work.
And a Motorcycle

Last edited by AM.MSCL; 11-16-2009 at 10:16 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To 11/15/09 Multi-car club cruise to Cooper's Llano, TX

Quick Reply: 11/15/09 Multi-car club cruise to Cooper's Llano, TX