Window tints near Lawton, OK

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Edmond
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Window tints near Lawton, OK

Looking for someone to tint the windows on my Z.

Called Don Evans but they $225 to tint the side windows and the rear windows. IMO, I think that's a little bit too much.

When I had my Scion tinted, I got the side windows, small back windows and the rear hatch tinted for $160.

Any suggestions?
Old 11-28-2009, 10:02 AM
marshterry
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there a reason you don't use someone here in Lawton? I know a few car dealers here and can ask them who they use if you would like.

Is your Z a Z06 or 350Z?
Old 11-28-2009, 10:09 AM
marshterry
Advanced

Didn't realize Don Evans was in Lawton

But I'd still be glad to call the guys and ask them who they use. Billingsly & Nissan are two of the dealers and you could call yourself. The people they use would give them a discount so it still might be high. Send me a pm if you want me to call them. Be glad to.

Last edited by marshterry; 11-28-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:20 AM
Edmond
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

I would definitely like to stay in Lawton being that I'm already here. I just don't really know much about the town, I'm stationed at Ft. Sill and by the time we are done for the day, I just go home and relax.

I can call those dealerships, never thought of to ask them who they use. I asked the window repair shop on Lee and Sheridan who they use and they said Don Evans.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:42 AM
marshterry
Advanced

The Red River Vette owners (Wichita Falls, Tx) are coming to Lawton today for a cruise. Not sure when they arrive nor where they are going to eat (emailed and haven't heard back). Would be glad to let you know when I find out. I bought my '01 coupe in Feb this year and still haven't made it to a cruise. Made the show in Norman but that's it.

Did you ask Don Evans if they give a military discount? Lots of places here in Lawton do and are glad to do it. We appreciate what you guys do for us.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Edmond
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

No, I didn't ask Don Evans for a military discount. I don't like pulling that card.

I'm going on post to change out differential and trans fluid, hoping to be done in a couple of hours.

Please let me know when the group arrives and where they eat. Haven't talked to a group of Corvette guys in a while, if they don't mind.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:35 AM
marshterry
Advanced

They plan to be in Lawton just after Noon and will eat at Blake's Sign on the interstate South of Gore and a little South of the Harley-Davidson dealer on the West side.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:04 PM
Edmond
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Wish I could've made it but I got held up trying to figure out a way to refill the trans and differential. Stupid little $4.00 pump from Auto Zone didn't work.

Get notified of new replies

To Window tints near Lawton, OK

Quick Reply: Window tints near Lawton, OK