Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

(c5 is gone) C5 parts FS in Houston area, sub box, vararam, everything in between

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Tikiman12
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default (c5 is gone) C5 parts FS in Houston area, sub box, vararam, everything in between

+Paypal Prefered (so cost plus paypal fees)

+I'd like to sell the larger stuff here in Houston,Tx.

+You pay shipping

The C5 is gone and I'm in my new c6, so it's time to clean the garage and get rid of my aftermarket and stock parts i've got laying around.

Static cling blackout kit. brake lights(5) reverse lights (2) and front turn signals (2) The front turn signals are brand new never been on the car, the rest were on the car for about 5000 miles. They never flew off, they never came off during car washings, never came off in rain or high winds.
SOLD Price $12 SOLD

Side vent screens that i painted black, using 1 layer of paint and 2 layers of clear coat. Needs new adhesive foam that can be found at any auto parts store. These are not ebay knock offs, these are the real Z06 style mesh.
Price $55

License plate frame, this is the one that snaps in around the plate.
Pending Price $15 Pending

Dual cup holder, that slides into the ash tray. It does not over hang, it just covers up the small cup holder that is already in the car.
Price $45

CORVETTE black sill guard with white letters. these are to protect the car from your feet when entering the car. These have a little wear as you can see and the passanger side is cracked.
Price $30 (prefer Houston buyer right now)

Front bra, with window for front nose emblem, and a mesh for the fog light housing area, SO its good for a vararam car. Little to no use, just sat in the garage bc i didnt like how it looked on the car.
Price $300 (as seen here http://www.westcoastcorvette.com/p-1...ket-c5z06.aspx )

Stock fog light housing
Price $15 (prefer houston buyer b/c i dont wanna pay for shipping)

Stock Intake box, Front back, all the pieces even the paper filter
Price $20 (Houston buyer bc i dont wann have to ship this unless you do)

Stock 98 exhaust manifolds (pic of only one, but its for the pair) fit 97-99 HOUSTON sale only
PRICE $35

VARARAM velocity stack (rated at 7hp gain, i dont know if thats true)
maf housing SOLD SOLD
PRICE $20obo

Vararam Power Duct, this was off my '98 vette, i dont know if it matters what year these go on I dont really think it does. Was on the car for about 1000miles, its amazing with much better throttle response, idk about power gain never put it on the dyno.
SOLD Price $75 SOLD

LS1 Maf with ported housing, I do not know the size that it was bored to since i bought it from another member on the forum. The wings were removed and then ported out, Noticed a great deal of throttle response with this.
Price $130

Subwoofer box. Holds 2 10 subs. Its an over hang box so it will be visible at all times and hangs a little over into the deck space. However its durable and I've packed stuff on top of it no problem. (SUBS AND AMP NOT INCLUDED!!) This one has to be sold in HOUSTON,TX only dont want to ship it.
PRICE $80

full 8 piece leather interior kit. Its black on gray. The auto shifter boot and Ebrake boot are not 2 tone, they are the stock black. The door handles and O-sh*t handle were on the car for about 5k miles. Everything else is brand new never used.
PRICE: $150obo+shipping
Includes:
Door handles (2)
Grab handle
Arm Rest cover
Steering wheel wrap
Leather rib around tranction button
auto shifter boot
Ebrake boot

Next we have a cargo shade cover. Perfect for keeping things in your cargo area covered so no one sees it sitting in your hatch area. Also cuts the suns heat. (the spots are from my camara not the shade)
PRICE: $120obo+shipping
Here is the original: http://ecklers.com/product.asp?pf_id=40182&dept_id=1590
Mine:

Last edited by Tikiman12; 11-30-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Tikiman12
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

bump it

Quick Reply: (c5 is gone) C5 parts FS in Houston area, sub box, vararam, everything in between