Default Link

Originally Posted by spdmn75
website link?
http://www.elpasocorvettes.com/home.htm
Old 01-23-2011, 09:27 AM
squidnut
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

checked the website and it seems i missed that train as they are doing a cruise to Alamogordo on the 13th of February. Well whaddayaknow. Still looking to do something different. and still will not pay dues. what do they use em for? just dont trust it.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:58 AM
BRCC
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by squidnut
checked the website and it seems i missed that train as they are doing a cruise to Alamogordo on the 13th of February. Well whaddayaknow. Still looking to do something different. and still will not pay dues. what do they use em for? just dont trust it.
I looked at their site and application and to answer your question it appears their dues are to cover membership in the NCCC and nothing more. So the Club does not make any thing, the NCCC has many clubs and there are competition events and a major point system. I our clubs case all mambers are also signed up through our club as NCCC members for the most part we do not participate in the competition events or point system (Which are ways the individual club can make money by holding events) we use the NCCC which provides insurance (Free) for activities. We have a Corvette Show on the town square once a year and the City & County require $1M insurance coverage and this is provided by the NCCC. We have a few other activities and they provide insurance for that, basically covers the club against any suits that might arise. You can check out the NCCC Herehttp://www.corvettesnccc.org/

Bottom line it looks like the dues they charge on a annual basis are just for NCCC, dosn't look like they are going to make money off the dues.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:35 PM
squidnut
Advanced

Default Never thought of that

And now I know. That makes sense I guess. How much hosting and showing goes on. Didnt see too much that was local. Will check it out again.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:37 PM
lil eric
Instructor

I'm cruces and would like to get with you all.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:48 PM
venom_lightning
Advanced

Been a bit busy here, just got back from some Army school, luv to meet up on a Sat. Sunday's are no bueno 4 me. lemme know.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:25 AM
squidnut
Advanced

Default tied up

Hey guys, I am currently tied up until March 4th with Army Training including wekends. I am game for a weekend get together after that. If you can think of a good central location to gather I am all for it. I am located on the far east side. Will check this about once a week at a minimum to see what we got.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:49 AM
RayMiller
Advanced

I know the thread is old but I'm getting stationed at fort bliss and hope to meet up with other vette owners. I will be there in march I'm coming from korea
Old 09-28-2011, 10:23 AM
DEZMO
Intermediate

Originally Posted by RayMiller
I know the thread is old but I'm getting stationed at fort bliss and hope to meet up with other vette owners. I will be there in march I'm coming from korea
Cool, I'm in Bliss till the end of next year.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:31 AM
S'vette
Melting Slicks

Received 73 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by DEZMO
Cool, I'm in Bliss till the end of next year.
Are you a memeber of the el paso vette club? Im not but been wanting to meet up with a bunch of vettes sometime here.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:35 AM
DEZMO
Intermediate

Originally Posted by S'vette
Are you a memeber of the el paso vette club? Im not but been wanting to meet up with a bunch of vettes sometime here.
Nah, just do my own thing and just looking for others to wrench with.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:42 AM
S'vette
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by DEZMO
Nah, just do my own thing and just looking for others to wrench with.
what color vette you have? I have a silver one and cruise montana and dyer alot in the evenings to listen to music, relax and find an acoassional quickie race.

I tried emailing the club about three different times asking a question and never got a response back from them. Guess they wont talk to you untill you join. I meet one guy one time at a gas stop that was in the club and he was cool.

Last edited by S'vette; 10-03-2011 at 01:46 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:48 AM
DEZMO
Intermediate

Mine's pewter, soon to be gun metal
Old 10-19-2011, 12:16 AM
Vetteleader
Cruising

Default EL Paso Corvette Club is going strong!!!

To all Corvette owners:

The El Paso Corvette Club is going strong.

We have almost 80 members and just sponsored our 8th annual "Mission Chevrolet Car Show on Saturday, 15 Oct 11.

Check out our website for a complete listing of current and past activiites: www.elpasocorvettes.com

Hope to hear from you soon!!!
Old 10-19-2011, 12:52 AM
danieloneil01
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Need to make a cruise from Cloudcroft to Ruidoso then gamble. On the way back open them up when you get passed Alamogardo (sp?). I liked ELP when I was there but the elevation killed power.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:33 PM
SDB_FTW
Pro

Hey it's been a while since this thread was active, but I'm new, both to El Paso, and as a vette owner. I was browsing around the forums and came across this thread.

You guys ever work anything out? I don't know if I want to get into the vette club here yet, but I think it'd be fun to meet some of the locals.

Let me know who'd be interested, and I'll try to set something up in the next month or so.

-Dave

Get notified of new replies

To El Paso Vettes

Old 02-04-2012, 12:52 PM
danieloneil01
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just go to the race track. I went pretty much every week.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:03 PM
S'vette
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Vetteleader
To all Corvette owners:

The El Paso Corvette Club is going strong.

We have almost 80 members and just sponsored our 8th annual "Mission Chevrolet Car Show on Saturday, 15 Oct 11.

Check out our website for a complete listing of current and past activiites: www.elpasocorvettes.com

Hope to hear from you soon!!!
Ive emailed the club twice and never got a response back from them which is what is keeping me from joining right now. Kinda makes me think if they cant answer an email then they might not be what Im looking for. Just wanted to know what shop they use for repairs and mod work and never got an answer back. Maybe its just the staffers I dont know. I meet one guy when I first moved there that was in the club and cool but if you cant answer an email for a possible new member then whatever.

But Id like to meet up with other vette owners sometime and just see what everyone has done to personalize thier car.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:38 AM
Texas_Venom
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah I know wht you mean. I have sent a couple of emails to the club with no reply. I am going to be in the area installing clear bras for a few exotics and a CE Grand Sport this week and was trying to see if there were any members who might want some work done. Never got a reply...

Quick Reply: El Paso Vettes