Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Grove OK show Saturday!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 03:08 PM
corvetteman39
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Grove OK show Saturday!!

Sorry I am so late with this but I was just able to come back to the forum from being banned for several years. There is a free show at the Grove Civic Center to support the Humane Society sponsered by Cars for Critters. Everything is free including food and there is a cruise after.

For more details go to Cars for Critters on Facebook and please LIKE! They are accepting donations which will go to the humane society, there will be all kinds of cars there from exotics to corvettes and some oldies as well! Hope some of you can make it and the weather looks to be awesome that day as well!!
Old 08-15-2012, 03:09 PM
corvetteman39
Racer

Originally Posted by corvetteman39
Sorry I am so late with this but I was just able to come back to the forum from being banned for several years. There is a free show at the Grove Civic Center to support the Humane Society sponsered by Cars for Critters. Everything is free including food and there is a cruise after.

For more details go to Cars for Critters on Facebook and please LIKE! They are accepting donations which will go to the humane society, there will be all kinds of cars there from exotics to corvettes and some oldies as well! Hope some of you can make it and the weather looks to be awesome that day as well!!
You will need to register via Facebook as well with your car info and name etc.......
Old 08-16-2012, 08:04 PM
corvetteman39
Racer

Bump to see if anyone is interested since there is one more day to register!

Get notified of new replies

To Grove OK show Saturday!!

Quick Reply: Grove OK show Saturday!!