Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Nice day at the track!! Houston Media thread.

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 05:36 PM
winters97gt
Le Mans Master

Received 77 Likes on 65 Posts

Default Nice day at the track!! Houston Media thread.

Sorry for the poor quality, just on my IPhone, but will update with pics and videos later.

We had a private track rental in Sealy today. UGR lambos, some vettes from this board, overpowered bugs(Porsches), etc.

There was a lot of 60-130 action going on, along with some 1/4 stuff. A few cars were trailered in, but only because of the distance they came from and made sense. DA was around 2000-2200ft all day, with a steady headwind. I have some media, but will update as follows.

Flash not using the transbrake. Just getting a little seat time, and man, did he drive this car. Up close, a lot more going on that I saw than you can see in other passes. Big brass ones and a fast car, and will be much faster when he uses the transbrake.

Czar running mid 10's@148mph. Got a lot left in the car, but still on the stock 05 differential. Good driving for the track/conditions. This is not an east coast track, and not Baytown. High HP cars, especially 6 speed vettes/vipers are difficult to get down the track.

Quick Reply: Nice day at the track!! Houston Media thread.