Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Weekly Meet: North Dallas, Addison, Carrollton, Colony, W Plano, Allen, Frisco, Etc.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2021, 09:17 AM
TJScozz
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Is this still going on? Would be nice to meet some local vette owners.
Old 08-12-2021, 09:32 AM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TJScozz
Is this still going on? Would be nice to meet some local vette owners.
Yes! Just like my site says We are there every Sunday at 5pm ! We usually hang and talk cars until 5:30-5:45, then the ladies decide where we are going to cruise to go eat. We all load up and have some fun driving over to what ever location they come up with!
Lee & Paula
Dirty Harry "Lee" -Torch Red 03 Supercharged and my 1975 White C3 Stingray
North Dallas Corvette Club/ [Founding Member and President] NDCC
On Face Book: NDCC "North Dallas Corvette Club"

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 08-12-2021 at 09:33 AM.
Old 04-29-2022, 05:20 PM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Wow, can't believe it has been since August that I last posted here!! Time flies!! We are at the Whiskey Cake parking lot every Sunday at 5pm on the Dallas North tollway west side just north of Parker Rd in Plano, TX, except when raining or a holiday that our families take us away to be at
We usually hang and talk cars until 5:30-5:45, then the ladies decide where we are going to cruise to go eat. We all load up and have some fun driving over to what ever location they come up with!
Looking forward to seeing you soon! We just celebrated our 8th Year Anniversary of the NDCC Club!! That is over 400 get together's of our club!!

Lee & Paula / Founding Members of NDCC

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 04-29-2022 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-24-2022, 11:56 PM
gastor
5th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Is this still happening this summer 2023?

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
Wow, can't believe it has been since August that I last posted here!! Time flies!! We are at the Whiskey Cake parking lot every Sunday at 5pm on the Dallas North tollway west side just north of Parker Rd in Plano, TX, except when raining or a holiday that our families take us away to be at
We usually hang and talk cars until 5:30-5:45, then the ladies decide where we are going to cruise to go eat. We all load up and have some fun driving over to what ever location they come up with!
Looking forward to seeing you soon! We just celebrated our 8th Year Anniversary of the NDCC Club!! That is over 400 get together's of our club!!

Is this still happening this summer 2023?
The following users liked this post:
Skidnik (06-04-2023)
Old 06-26-2022, 03:37 PM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Hi Gastor , we are here every Sunday and hope to be in 2023 too! I think you meant to type 2022.
Dirty Harry "Lee" -Torch Red 03 Supercharged 416Stroker LS3 6.8L and my 1975 White C3 Stingray

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 09-04-2023 at 01:11 PM.
Old 11-07-2022, 09:02 PM
YTHOTHP
Heel & Toe

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

Hello to all, new 2023 70th owner. This meet still happen? No posts for about 5 months now it looks like.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:41 AM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by SUKXOST
Hello to all, new 2023 70th owner. This meet still happen? No posts for about 5 months now it looks like.
Hi SUKXOST,
Yes, I started this club in 2014 and have met every Sunday since the inception We meet every Sunday at 5pm in the Whiskey Cake parking lot on the Dallas North Tollway west side just north of Parker Rd in Plano. Come on out and join the fun. Sorry I don't always remember to come over here and post ! We are on Face Book and most everyone contacts us there. I refer people to this site when they are in need of special help on their cars issue and to also see other people's ideas. I will try and post here more often , I tend to forget ,,lol
Lee Harper
Founder and President
Dirty Harry "Lee" -Torch Red 03 Supercharged 416 Stroker LS3 6.8L and my 1975 White C3 Stingray

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 09-04-2023 at 01:12 PM.
Old 09-04-2023, 01:01 PM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

YTHOTHP,
Yes we are here and have been every Sunday since 2014. Come on out and join anytime!! We meet every Sunday @5pm in the Whiskey Cake west side parking area on the Dallas North tollway west side just North of Parker Rd in Plano.
Dirty Harry "Lee" -Torch Red 03 Supercharged 416 Stroker LS3 6.8L and my 1975 White C3 Stingray

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 09-04-2023 at 01:21 PM.
Bald Guy (02-21-2024)
Old 12-02-2023, 12:36 AM
RocketRob
Racer

Received 161 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by YTHOTHP
New (to me) 60th owner here. I just found this thread, saw your post and looked to see what you had listed about your car. Holy cow! Your mods sound fantastic. Maybe someday we will cross paths as I would love to take a look at your 70th. Happy motoring.
BTW, this local get together sounds great.
Old 12-02-2023, 12:37 PM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by RocketRob
New (to me) 60th owner here. I just found this thread, saw your post and looked to see what you had listed about your car. Holy cow! Your mods sound fantastic. Maybe someday we will cross paths as I would love to take a look at your 70th. Happy motoring.
BTW, this local get together sounds great.
Hi RocketRob,
Yes we have met every Sunday since 2014. Would love to have you out and join the club. I do not post much on the Corvette Forum because with everyone on Face Book I tend to forget about this forum. Please feel free to join us any Sunday ! We will be there tomorrow @ 5pm in the West side parking area of the Whiskey Cake restaurant on the Dallas north tollway west side just north of Parker Rd in Plano. We usually hang and talk cars or whatever comes up in the conversation until 5:30- 5-45 then all the ladies get together and decide where we are cruising to have dinner. Somewhere different every Sunday for dinner
Looking forward to meeting you,
Old 12-04-2023, 02:51 PM
thelloydrage
1st Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just joined the forum and the Corvette owners club with a 2011 Grand Sport convertible. I used to be heavily involved in the DFW car meet scene, but the last 5 years I've slipped away from it. I'm looking to visit meets from time to time. I really miss the old Cars and Coffee meets of Spring Creek and the Tollway. Anyway's here's a pic of the Vette:

The following 2 users liked this post by thelloydrage:
Dirty Harry (04-15-2024), RocketRob (12-04-2023)
Old 12-04-2023, 03:49 PM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

thelloydrage:
We are here every Sunday by 5pm. We meet in the Whiskey Cake West side parking area on the Dallas North Tollway west side just north of Parker Rd in Plano!
Come on out any Sunday. All the wives or girlfriends come as well. We usually hang in the parking lot talking cars or whatever and then the ladies get together and decide where we are going to eat around 5:30 to 5:45 and we all cruise to that location as a group for dinner! We are very laid back group. Y'all come on out and join the fun. Hope to see you soon.

Old 04-15-2024, 12:03 AM
RocketRob
Racer

Received 161 Likes on 116 Posts

Gotta give a big thank you shout out to Lee, Paula, and crew for being so welcoming at their gathering today. I finally made it and was so impressed. It was great talking cars and looking at the various Vettes plus a couple of really cool SSRs. If any Forum member is close to this weekly get together, I highly recommended it!
Dirty Harry (04-15-2024)
Old 04-15-2024, 12:28 PM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Thank you Rob! It was great to finally meet you too! Looking forward to meeting the wife and joining us for dinner!
Lee

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 04-15-2024 at 12:31 PM. Reason: add pics

Quick Reply: Weekly Meet: North Dallas, Addison, Carrollton, Colony, W Plano, Allen, Frisco, Etc.